John Miller

Buffalo Fan

Does anyone know what is wrong with him?  I assume he is injured but I don't know the injury.  IMO he is key to our Offensive line he played so well last year.  If he plans out and we have Glenn when he gets healthy and with Dawkins finally playing well we could have a good O line.  Richie and Wood are getting older I think we must try to find there replacements in this years draft.   Mid round picks

Ducasse has simply just been better than him. I agree we should look to draft at least 1 if not 2 O line men. It's clear we need at DT in the first couple of rounds, along with an O line player and an RB. Should be able to fill our needs with 5 picks in the top 3 rounds and still be drafting BPA. Those extra picks are great for situations like this when you can start replacing older players without hurting the need to fill gaps

1 hour ago, BigMountainGoat said:

Ducasse has simply just been better than him. I agree we should look to draft at least 1 if not 2 O line men. It's clear we need at DT in the first couple of rounds, along with an O line player and an RB. Should be able to fill our needs with 5 picks in the top 3 rounds and still be drafting BPA. Those extra picks are great for situations like this when you can start replacing older players without hurting the need to fill gaps

QB and LB as well.

3 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

IMO we need starters at QB, RG, two LB`s, DE and DT. Bills better fill one or two of these holes and depth elsewhere during FA because a trade up for a QB will hurt our draft capital. 

Baker Mayfield requires no trade up. 

And Chiefs losing streak is really helpful lol

12 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

It`s the beginning of December. 

I wasn’t really a Baker Mayfield fan early this year but he has won me over and I’m all in. I’m one of those people that like the cocky athlete a la A-Rod, OBJ, etc. so I’m perfectly okay with his arrogance as long as it doesn’t translate to off the field problems. 

BUT i just don’t see this regime going after him. I think they want a Russ Wilson personality type.

On 05/12/2017 at 9:12 AM, bigbadbuff23835 said:

I wasn’t really a Baker Mayfield fan early this year but he has won me over and I’m all in. I’m one of those people that like the cocky athlete a la A-Rod, OBJ, etc. so I’m perfectly okay with his arrogance as long as it doesn’t translate to off the field problems. 

BUT i just don’t see this regime going after him. I think they want a Russ Wilson personality type.

I get high character but we're not in a position to passing on talent, this would piss me off 

1 hour ago, BillsGuy82 said:

I get high character but we're not in a position to passing on talent, this would piss me off 

Unless we trade up, we wouldnt have the chance to pass on Mayfield, he'll go top 15. So many teams need QBs in this draft then we wont have a chance unless we jump up, and with major team needs we should stay put and not throw away the valuable extra pick.

You would argue of the teams above us. Cleveland, New York G, New York J, Arizona, Miami, Arizona, LA and Denver would all be realistically looking at a QB. Never mind someone like Jacksonville who if they have any sense should just throw their entire draft capital to trade up.

I would much rather we stay put, take a stud DT of which there are a few in this draft and see who we can get with the 2nd 1st. You talk about being pissed off if we pass on talent, if we reach on a QB and pass on someone like Nelson or Wilkins, that is exactly what we would be doing. We basically have nothing at interior D line.

Archived