NFL should force moderately injured guys to play

NeptunePenguins

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Ah yes, forcing injured guys to play when the NFL has been under pretty much constant threat of lawsuits because of the poor long term health of some of their players. 

That's certainly a strategy. 

But that’s how they did it in the good ol days 

Just ask Jordan

16 minutes ago, General Tso said:

Ok, I understand what's happening here.

It's a high level s***post.

Ehhhh… idk about high level

if you’ve been following the poster for long you’ll know this isn’t their best work 

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, Forge said:

Ah yes, forcing injured guys to play when the NFL has been under pretty much constant threat of lawsuits because of the poor long term health of some of their players. 

That's certainly a strategy. 

ugh GIF

Will Smith DOES needs a movie to fix his credibility.

Concussion 2: The Jada Entanglement.

• Like 2

Better idea.
Replace the probowl with a front office and ownership football game.

Mark Davis snaps the ball to Jerry Jones. Jerry takes some awkward steps back and throws a wobbly "pass" towards  in the direction of Stephen Jones, Mark Davis lights up Shelia Ford Hamp for a pancake block. We're going to credit Howie Roseman for the pass defense so the stat sheet fills up. Is that Cal McNair being carted to the sideline? It is and he wants lunch.

2024 Pro Bowl replacement.

• Like 10

I just want everyone to know - I’m trying to watch Top Gun: Maverick for the 5th time in the last four days (I was at a work conference and our keynote speaker was a former Air Force Thunderbird - so I’ve been on a fighter plane kick for the last few days). 

I’m at that scene where Mav is fighting the two 5th Gen fighters in the F-14 Tomcat and that one 5th Gen did that “kite drift” move to avoid the Sidewinder Mav fired off - that’s *literally* my favorite scene in the movie - and I didn’t get to see it because of THIS BS. Yeah, I can rewind and see it but holy Iceman, just let me enjoy my movie right NOW!

QUIT RUINING MY LIFE! I JUST WANT NICE THINGS!

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I just want everyone to know - I’m trying to watch Top Gun: Maverick for the 5th time in the last four days (I was at a work conference and our keynote speaker was a former Air Force Thunderbird - so I’ve been on a fighter plane kick for the last few days). 

I’m at that scene where Mav is fighting the two 5th Gen fighters in the F-14 Tomcat and that one 5th Gen did that “kite drift” move to avoid the Sidewinder Mav fired off - that’s *literally* my favorite scene in the movie - and I didn’t get to see it because of THIS BS. Yeah, I can rewind and see it but holy Iceman, just let me enjoy my movie right NOW!

QUIT RUINING MY LIFE! I JUST WANT NICE THINGS!

I've seen people banned for less.

• Like 1