Leisher's 2023 Battling Kidney Stones Packers Mock Draft. 2/28/23

jleisher

And I want a bicycle and I want a pony and I want a spinny top and I want a BB gun and I ......................................................................................................................

Yup, I had the misfortune of a kidney stone, too, and the ER staff wouldn't give me any painkiller because they were concerned it would make me sick. Hello! The damn kidney stone was making me sick, and I wound up passing the thing without anything from them but a hefty bill. You have my deepest sympathies!  --Pretty much love your draft. Incredible amount of work, so thanks much! For my one-and-a-half cents, I think Gutey will add more to the offensive line, have fewer tight ends than your draft and go running back a little earlier. My gut tells me that Rodgers is leaving town.

Excellent work on formatting, but the salary cap stuff is off as previously noted. I'm not sure how Jim Leonhard could turn down a DC job a few years ago only to then get rehired as an assistant position coach.

I'm also kinda butthurt about the idea of letting Lazard walk for something like $12M a year only to bring in Jakobi Myers for $15M per year

As an FYI, I don't see reason to extend Nijman for 4 years when he's an RFA this year that can be tagged for $4M. I wouldn't even consider an extension until the end of next season. 

The draft makes some sense, but I think I'd rather have a WR in that round 2-3 range over a second TE.

Godspeed on the kidney stones