Better Call Saul Mafia - GAME OVER - Hamlin Hamlin McGill has cleansed Albuquerque!!

Whicker

General Mafia Rules

1. All moves must be PM'd to me by the player responsible for the move. I will NOT accept moves any other way. You may send me a list of prioritzed targets if you will not be around and aren't sure who will still be in the game. 

2. I will not accept any votes if they aren't bolded.It must also be your own post. Votes must not be hidden (ie white text).

3. Stay active. You must vote every day. Failure to do this twice will result in your death.

4. My post will officially start night. Any votes after my post will not count. Any votes prior will. Talking is allowed at night. 

5. You may edit posts. Do not edit votes. 

6. Once you die, you are allowed one post. You may not post anything game related.

7. Players cannot communicate with one another through any medium other than this thread, unless I specifically say they can. No exceptions. 

8. In the event of a tie, there will be a 10 minute runoff between the tied players. Any ties after the OT period will result in no lynch.

9. Don't post PMs or screenshots of PMs. No exceptions. If you aren't sure of what is allowed, PM me. Failure to comply will result in your death.

10. I reserve the right to change/add rules at any time I see fit. You will be notified if this happens. 

11. Have fun. This is just a game. Don't take things personally, don't make things personal, and don't violate any forum rules. It's pretty simple.

Edited by Whicker

1. Malfatron - Don Eladio [1-shot Motivator] (aligned with the Cartel)
2. Dome - Victor [Tracker] (aligned with the Cartel)
3. The Orca
4. Pickle Rick
5. Deadpulse - Tyrus Kitt [universal backup turned Jack-of-all-trades] (aligned with the Cartel)
6. Forge (replaced by Dome) - Gustavo Fring [1-shot conditional vigilante] (aligned with the Cartel) 
7. kingseanjohn
8. bcb1213 - Tuco Salamanca [Jack-of-all-trades] (aligned with the Cartel)
9. Daboyle - Marco and Leonel Salamanca [Double Vote/1-shot bulletproof] (aligned with the Cartel)
10. MWil23 - Lalo Salamanca [1-shot conditional vigilante] (aligned with the Cartel)
11. Rackcs - Krazy-8 Molina [2-shot Roleblocker] (aligned with the Cartel)
12. Tk3 
13. SkywindO2 - Jimmy McGill [Redirect] (aligned with Wexler & McGill)
14. theuntouchable 
15. gopherwrestler - Hector Salamanca [Watcher] (aligned with the Cartel)

Edited by Whicker

ET80 ran up the stairs excitedly. He knew that this was yet another golden opportunity for his firm. They had already been on their way up in the Albuquerque community, and this was finally the breakthrough they needed to be the most powerful law firm in all of New Mexico. He knocked on to the door of the conference room. "Come in!" he heard from the other side.

"Ah yes. Everyone, this is @ET80, also known as Ernesto [mafia goon] (aligned with Hamlin Hamlin McGill)." He is quickly becoming one of our brightest young lawyers, What do you have for us, ET?"

"This is it," ET was still out of breath. "There has been a lot of recent activity in the distribution of methanphetamine here in Albuquerque, and the DEA thinks they have some evidence to put some of of those guys away.... some big guys. But they've been overwhelmed by everything, and they want HHM to put in the bulk of the work to put these guys behind bars. Here, take a look..." ET handed over a manilla envelope with several pictures and documents. "This is one the DA just put away.... Bucsfan."

@bucsfan333 has been put behind bars! He was: 

Huell Babineaux (aligned with the Cartel)

th?id=OIP.tjehMI6XGJeLYmmCoqeA3gHaEK%26p

Enlisted as a pickpocket and bodyguard for Saul Goodman, you've found yourself as a bit player in the game.

You have no moves, just your vote.

Win Condition: You win when the Albuquerque legal community is no longer a threat to the cartel.

"This will end up being a dangerous undertaking," ET warned the group. "But, if we succeed, there will be no doubt of HHM's standing. Plus, this community will be much, much safer."

The group looked around, and they all nodded in agreement. It was time to put those dirty Cartel guys away for good. 

Start of Day 1

3 Rackcs - Mwil, Malf, Orca 
3 Bcb - Skywind, Tk3, Pickle

2 No lynch – Daboyle
1 Malf - KSJ
1 Gopher – Dome

1 KSJ - Forge
1 Orca – Bcb
1 Daboyle - gopher 

There is a tie between @rackcs and @bcb1213

All votes are reset. You may ONLY vote for Rackcs or Bcb. There will be a 10 minute OT period starting from this post. A tie after the OT period will result in NO LYNCH. 

4 Bcb - Tk3, Pickle, Orca, skywin
1 Rackcs - Forge

@bcb1213 will be the lynch 

Bcb wasn't worried. Yeah, he had gotten into a... minor... scuffle with some old man at a restaurant and maybe he had shown his true deranged personality, but he was a Salamanca. His family was powerful and practically invincible in the court system. They'd get him out soon enough.

Until one day... he was cuffed and taken to court. No big deal... just normal routine. Until he heard the judge. “Tuco Salamanca, you have shown nothing to make me believe that you deserve your freedom. I believe you are nothing but a deranged, psychotic man with no place in society.” The judge banged his gavel, and Bcb was taken away for good.

@bcb1213 has been put behind bars! He was Tuco Salamanca [Jack-of-all-trades] (aligned with the Cartel)

Moving around from place to place undetectable is a much in-demand skill as any in the criminal underworld. This was Dome's specialty. Originally just a loyal henchman in a large drug operation, Dome found himself moving quickly up the ranks as a skilled tracker. However, this time, he had gone just a bit too far. Acting out of emotion rather than intellect, Dome found himself identified by the cops. His case found its way up to the upper echelons of the Albuquerque legal community, where several of the world's best lawyers found many ways to put him away for good.

@Dome has been put behind bars! He was Victor [Tracker] (aligned with the Cartel)

Start of Day 2

Vote Count
5 Mwil - Orca, Deadpulse, Rackcs, Pickle, Tk3
3 KSJ - MWil, Skywind, Dorge
5 Foman - Touch, Daboyle, ksj, Malf
1 Pickle - Gopher 

4 Mwil - Tk3, Dome, Rack, Pickle
3 Dome - Mwil, Orca, Malf

@MWil23 will be the lynch 

Mwil thought for sure he was safe. He had made it back all the way to Mexico to his personal compound and had turned to a relaxing night of drinking. He had even invited a good friend to join him. Soon, however, he smelled smoke from inside the house. “Oy! How does this keep happening?!” he yelled in frustration as he ran inside. He removed the offending pan from the stove and began to clear the smoke from his house. At that moment, he heard gunshots. He took cover as he was completely unarmed and made his way to his panic room underneath the bath tub. Unfortunately, he was soon surrounded, and forced to surrender himself to law enforcement.

@MWil23 has been put behind bars! He was Lalo Salamanca [1-shot conditional vigilante] (aligned with the Cartel)

Gopher had been greatly saddened by the loss of two of his nephews. His family was supposed to run the Albuquerque drug trade for generations and generations, and now it seemed as though it was all falling apart and other players were moving in on him. Alongside all of that, he himself was stuck, tucked away in some non-descript nursing home for ostensibly the remainder of his days, and it seemed like no one was left to visit him. Deeply depressed, Gopher did what no one who ever knew him thought he'd do, and he turned over himself to the police. At the very least he hoped it would save the last remaining bits of his family from the law.

@gopherwrestler has been put behind bars! He was Hector Salamanca [Watcher] (aligned with the Cartel)

Start of Day 3

Edited by Whicker