Better Call Saul Mafia - GAME OVER - Hamlin Hamlin McGill has cleansed Albuquerque!!

Whicker

22 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I'd love to but this is a really bad time for me, I can virtually guarantee I wouldn't be able to sufficiently participate. Sorry

I understand my friend. I hope to catch you at a better time next time 

ET80 ran up the stairs excitedly. He knew that this was yet another golden opportunity for his firm. They had already been on their way up in the Albuquerque community, and this was finally the breakthrough they needed to be the most powerful law firm in all of New Mexico. He knocked on to the door of the conference room. "Come in!" he heard from the other side.

"Ah yes. Everyone, this is @ET80, also known as Ernesto [mafia goon] (aligned with Hamlin Hamlin McGill)." He is quickly becoming one of our brightest young lawyers, What do you have for us, ET?"

"This is it," ET was still out of breath. "There has been a lot of recent activity in the distribution of methanphetamine here in Albuquerque, and the DEA thinks they have some evidence to put some of of those guys away.... some big guys. But they've been overwhelmed by everything, and they want HHM to put in the bulk of the work to put these guys behind bars. Here, take a look..." ET handed over a manilla envelope with several pictures and documents. "This is one the DA just put away.... Bucsfan."

@bucsfan333 has been put behind bars! He was: 

Huell Babineaux (aligned with the Cartel)

th?id=OIP.tjehMI6XGJeLYmmCoqeA3gHaEK%26p

Enlisted as a pickpocket and bodyguard for Saul Goodman, you've found yourself as a bit player in the game.

You have no moves, just your vote.

Win Condition: You win when the Albuquerque legal community is no longer a threat to the cartel.

"This will end up being a dangerous undertaking," ET warned the group. "But, if we succeed, there will be no doubt of HHM's standing. Plus, this community will be much, much safer."

The group looked around, and they all nodded in agreement. It was time to put those dirty Cartel guys away for good. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Whicker said:

This is it," ET was still out of breath. "There has been a lot of recent activity in the distribution of methanphetamine here in Albuquerque, and the DEA thinks they have some evidence to put some of of those guys away.... some big guys. But they've been overwhelmed by everything, and they want HHM to put in the bulk of the work to put these guys behind bars. Here, take a look..." ET handed over a manilla envelope with several pictures and documents. "This is one the DA just put away.... Bucsfan."

I'm glad but I think we're looking through the wrong end of the telescope here! The priority is my baseball cards.

@ET80 any luck findin them?