Issue posting content

NYRaider

19 hours ago, NYRaider said:

For some reason I get one post every time I open my browser and then it won't let me open up the reply box until I close and reopen my browser. 

I too am having issues with this @Webmaster.  Although I can post from my phone but I can’t from my laptop.  Both using safari.  Seems to have started in the last 8 hours or so.

EDIT: Appears to be fixed now.  Weird.

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

Same issue (using Chrome). I downloaded Firefox and haven't had issue since.

Many Packers posters were having this issue, if you click the 3 dots in the top right when in mobile and switch the desktop version, problem goes away. (At least for all of us for far in GB forum).

35 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Many Packers posters were having this issue, if you click the 3 dots in the top right when in mobile and switch the desktop version, problem goes away. (At least for all of us for far in GB forum).

I'll keep that in mind, appreciate it.

Ironic you said many Packers posters, I live in WI so maybe that's our problem right there! 😉

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

I just did this and it works on my phone...just not very easy to utilize compared to mobile. Hopefully this can get fixed soon.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

I just did this and it works on my phone...just not very easy to utilize compared to mobile. Hopefully this can get fixed soon.

Which browser are you using? Seemed like Chrome kept being an issue for me (I'm on Android).

Edit: also using the default Google browser had the same symptoms. I tried Firefox and so far so good but I still getting used to it

Edited by Chiefs_5627

4 minutes ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

Which browser are you using? Seemed like Chrome kept being an issue for me (I'm on Android).

Edit: also using the default Google browser had the same symptoms. I tried Firefox and so far so good but I still getting used to it

I've been using Chrome, but I'm gonna download FireFox and give that a try.

• Like 1

This has been happening ever since the extra ads in between topics were added. I dint mind the ads, but it makes the site unusable for periods of time and there is no fix. Just leave the browser open and hope it fixes itself

Chrome, android

Edited by adamq