Chicago Bears #1 Draft Pick

MrsMillerFan40

Team Ncaa GIF by Texas State FootballI really do pray and hope my Chicago Bears don’t give up their number one draft pick please Chicago do not let these other teams persuade you from picking first you guys really need good players on your team so you can win more games stop being cheap stop letting other people and other teams talk to you in your ear to stop you from getting the best possible pig for Chicago Bears to win please keep your number one draft pick please I’m begging you Chicago rules and we need our bears to have all the best players KEEP YOUR NUMBER 1 DRAFT PICK DON’T GIVE IT AWAY

• Like 1

On 3/2/2023 at 2:28 PM, MrsMillerFan40 said:

Team Ncaa GIF by Texas State FootballI really do pray and hope my Chicago Bears don’t give up their number one draft pick please Chicago do not let these other teams persuade you from picking first you guys really need good players on your team so you can win more games stop being cheap stop letting other people and other teams talk to you in your ear to stop you from getting the best possible pig for Chicago Bears to win please keep your number one draft pick please I’m begging you Chicago rules and we need our bears to have all the best players KEEP YOUR NUMBER 1 DRAFT PICK DON’T GIVE IT AWAY

this entire thing reads like someone who made a future bet on the bears keeping the #1 pick

• Like 3

3 hours ago, CBears019 said:

I think this is the best possible pig for the Bears.  Could definitely fill a hole on the OL.

Bed Pig GIF

I thought the “no posting pictures of other members” rule on here extended to gifs of their ex wives as well 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Ty21 said:

I thought the “no posting pictures of other members” rule on here extended to gifs of their ex wives as well 

Lol i swear to god when i was making that post i knew you would make a comment like that.  Like almost verbatim.

1 hour ago, CBears019 said:

Lol i swear to god when i was making that post i knew you would make a comment like that.  Like almost verbatim.

We need to stop spending half our lives on football forums together 

• Like 3