2019 Draft class review...last one was fun, so let's do it again.

vegas492

On 3/3/2023 at 4:23 PM, incognito_man said:

Late round guys' grades are too harsh. 

An AVERAGE guy busts in those rounds. 

Yes, but I'm looking at these late rounds guys and trying to determine if they ever did anything of note, especially on specials.  Maybe some of those guys did and I just do not remember.  I view them all as lottery tickets.  And these guys were non-winners.  Not even $1 winners.

On 3/4/2023 at 11:12 AM, Refugee said:

The guy played in some games and had some tackles and PDs and ST reps as a 6th rounder then got us a Texans 7th rounder back. Was never a great player but did fill in some snaps and was not enough of a liability to cut out right. I don’t think that’s a failure. 

I did not know that Holloman got us anything back.  

With that information, I can give his pick a D.  Maybe even D+.  And it does not move the needle at all for me concerning an overall grade for the class.

Solid draft for Gute, at least when comparing it to his usual **** show. Gary is a stud but we probably the wrong pick with sweat/burns. Savages option picked up because gute drafted him and we didn't have a ton of guys we were keeping that he drafted.

Jenkins came back on strong after the slow start to the year and is clearly the best pick of the draft. I would settle for these drafts compared to his normal results