2018 NBA Draft Prospects

devils1854

10 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

not sure about Wendell Carter being a top guy. Haven't seen Trae Young yet.

Would probably put Bamba behind MPJr and Sexton.

But I do love Mikal Bridges this year. Reminds me a better shooting Jonathon Simmons.

Bridges is my favorite that isn't in my top five, and he's the best Bridges in this class (waits for @bkobow05).

14 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

not sure about Wendell Carter being a top guy. Haven't seen Trae Young yet.

Would probably put Bamba behind MPJr and Sexton.

But I do love Mikal Bridges this year. Reminds me a better shooting Jonathon Simmons.

#10 was hard for me. I feel like 1-9 were easy right now in whatever order, but 10 could be a number of people. I havent seen enough guys yet.

4 minutes ago, devils1854 said:

#10 was hard for me. I feel like 1-9 were easy right now in whatever order, but 10 could be a number of people. I havent seen enough guys yet.

Watch Mikal Bridges when you can. Reminds me of Robert Covington. Shooting motion isn't as good as Cov's, but he should still be a good shooter in the NBA.

16 minutes ago, utley4568 said:

Probably around 8-10. Not a fan of the motor or his basketball IQ. He's got all of the tools, though.

I can respect that.  I actually expected some more pedestrian numbers from him early this season, due in part to his motor.  He's exceeded my expectations.  I trust him more now than I did 2 weeks ago, even with Arizona struggling.  Obviously have to see if he can stay locked in, and continue producing, but you can tell he's been working on his body, and he hasn't been overly reliant on his perimeter game, to the point that it's a fault.  I think he's kept himself in that top tier.     

Archived