2018 NBA Draft Prospects

devils1854

13 hours ago, YoungJefe said:

Recent reports imply that you're looking to move back into the lottery to draft Sexton or SGA. 

Yeah, the team is trying to get that 14 pick from Denver, and then maybe package it to move up, probably need to get just above the Clippers.

I would definitely be ok with getting Sexton, although I think he compares a lot to Schroder.

https://www.peachtreehoops.com/2018/6/18/17474926/nba-draft-rumors-atlanta-hawks-jaren-jackson-jr-luka-doncic-first-round-2018-report

There are fears that Jackson is soft, and word is that Atlanta has ruled out drafting Jackson with the third pick. The question for Jackson, then, will be whether the size and athleticism he has shown in workouts will outweigh the inconsistency he showed on the court.

If the Kings pass on Doncic at No. 2, the Hawks probably will scoop him up at No. 3 — coach Lloyd Pierce has been high on the chances that Doncic will be able to come in and boost the potential of the entire team with his playmaking ability.

Dear 8 pound 6 ounce newborn infant Jesus, let this be true.

4 hours ago, devils1854 said:

https://www.peachtreehoops.com/2018/6/18/17474926/nba-draft-rumors-atlanta-hawks-jaren-jackson-jr-luka-doncic-first-round-2018-report

There are fears that Jackson is soft, and word is that Atlanta has ruled out drafting Jackson with the third pick. The question for Jackson, then, will be whether the size and athleticism he has shown in workouts will outweigh the inconsistency he showed on the court.

If the Kings pass on Doncic at No. 2, the Hawks probably will scoop him up at No. 3 — coach Lloyd Pierce has been high on the chances that Doncic will be able to come in and boost the potential of the entire team with his playmaking ability.

Dear 8 pound 6 ounce newborn infant Jesus, let this be true.

Supposedly Sixers on high on Donic, so would make sense Peirce may be in line with that scouting report. 

since i have such an impeccable record with this stuff here's a lil board and how the lottery should go

1 doncic
2 ayton
3 bagley
4 jackson
5 miles
6 mikal
7 sga
8 williams
9 knox
10 bamba
11 carter
12 porter
13 walker
14 sexton

1 phx doncic
2 sac ayton
3 atl miles
4 mem mikal
5 dal jaren
6 orl bagley
7 chi sga
8 cle knox
9 nyk porter
10 phi walker
11 cha bamba
12 lac williams
13 lac young
14 uta carter

Some of these guys trending into the end of the 1st round...

There's a legitimate bundle of about 30 prospects that could go after the lottery, in any spot, and I wouldn't be shocked. This is the year to buy a 2nd rounder, folks. Lots of these guys in the 2nd are going to be better than their 1st round counterparts.

On 6/17/2018 at 3:00 PM, utley4568 said:

Okobo isn't in my top 60. He's the worst defender in the draft and has a slight frame with not much room to add muscle. He had one game that made people lose their ****, but even then, he wasn't great.

Jerome Robinson is pretty clearly the worst defender in this draft. 

6 hours ago, bkobow05 said:

Jerome Robinson is pretty clearly the worst defender in this draft. 

I'd argue Okobo is worse, but we'd be splitting hairs. Both are horrifyingly bad.

1 hour ago, 11sanchez11 said:

I don't get the Wendell Carter love. People say he is like Horford then right after say he wasn't that good guarding the PnR, he struggled guarding on the perimeter, and is only an okay passer. Like how does that make sense?

sure they meant offensively speaking.

Archived