2018 NBA Draft Prospects

devils1854

On 2/17/2018 at 2:55 PM, 11sanchez11 said:

I remember saying this before the season but Luka reminds me of Bogdan. Except he is bigger and I was comparing him to a 3-4 years older Bogdan (so a 17-18 y.o. Luka compared to a 20-21 y.o. Bogdan). 

I've only seen cutups of him, but from what I have seen, I always think of Brandon Roy.  

5 minutes ago, Tyronnosaurus said:

If the Mavs draft Doncic, should I be excited? I love Dennis' potential (but he has so much to improve offensively). Doncic looks like an absolute stud but is that backcourt defense able to get by?

Doncic is fine defending 2s.

On 12/30/2017 at 1:16 AM, 11sanchez11 said:

If lebron stays, I would love for him to be the nets pick for the Cavs. Make him the defensive big the Cavs need. Just tell him dont worry about offense, just play defense. Let your offensive game come to you 

2 hours ago, bkobow05 said:

Also, whoever takes Trae Young top 5-6 is going to be massively disappointed.

Shooting 39.5% from the field and 33.1% from 3 in Big 12 play. During Oklahoma's 6 game losing streak, he's shooting 36.3% (41-113) from the field and 19.6% (11-56) from 3. He has more made free throws than field goals during that stretch (41 FGM to 42 FTM). He's also a pretty bad finisher and a limited athlete. His production is buoyed by FTM/FTA. Really don't see what people see in him. I'm not even sure I put a 1st round grade on him.

10 hours ago, buno67 said:

If lebron stays, I would love for him to be the nets pick for the Cavs. Make him the defensive big the Cavs need. Just tell him dont worry about offense, just play defense. Let your offensive game come to you 

Bamba and Jackson Jr are the most natural fits for Cleveland.  I'd imagine both will be in play for them, too, as long as that Brooklyn pick holds in the top 7. 

If they landed the number 1 pick, and LeBron stays, would you prefer they take Ayton, or trade down, and select Bamba?

12 hours ago, bkobow05 said:

Also, whoever takes Trae Young top 5-6 is going to be massively disappointed.

There aren't that many PG hungry teams, either.  I can see him ending up in Orlando.  I kind of what him in Phoenix, just to see a backcourt of Young and Booker score 45 a night, and give up 50.  They'd be hyped as the splash bros south. 

1 hour ago, jyod21 said:

There aren't that many PG hungry teams, either.  I can see him ending up in Orlando.  I kind of what him in Phoenix, just to see a backcourt of Young and Booker score 45 a night, and give up 50.  They'd be hyped as the splash bros south. 

Orlando's definitely going to make that mistake. 

Archived