Week 13: Chiefs vs Jets

Bobby816

While the optimism has been diminishing, Jets' next loss won't kick them out of playoff picture.  Jaguars remain at 7 wins so 8-8 tie may get Jets in.  Raiders are sitting 5-6.  Jets have to beat Patriots, Chargers, Saints and Broncos to get in playoff as long as Jaguars won't win any more than 8.  I am pretty sure I am only one to watch 7-8 Jets vs Playoff bound Patriots at the end of the season.  Shower your **** on me.

42 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

While the optimism has been diminishing, Jets' next loss won't kick them out of playoff picture.  Jaguars remain at 7 wins so 8-8 tie may get Jets in.  Raiders are sitting 5-6.  Jets have to beat Patriots, Chargers, Saints and Broncos to get in playoff as long as Jaguars won't win any more than 8.  I am pretty sure I am only one to watch 7-8 Jets vs Playoff bound Patriots at the end of the season.  Shower your **** on me.

Lol I’ll just pretend I never even read this nonsense.

Because the Jets have one of the toughest schedules, we likely hold the tiebreaker against every team fighting for the WC (except maybe the Bengals). We likely need to lose the next two games, have the Jags and Titans win at least one of the next two games and have 1 of (Bengals, Bills, and Ravens) win both games in order to be mathematically eliminated. 

Just move on to Petty or Hack for Gods sake.

What’s the point in prelonging the unbelievable torture of playing a qb who is 57 years old with a young team with virtually no hope of the playoffs.

I like McCown and what he’s done this year but if we can’t bench Josh after a few decent games this year compared to the Giants benching a two time winning super bowl champion in the hopes of seeing what young QBs they possibly have then I really have lost all faith with this organisation. 

We’ve had a good look at this offense, we’ve seen some good play calling by Morton. Seen Anderson really excel as a game changing WR. Seen solid contributions from ASJ and McGuire. Overall it’s been good to see these guys play with competent qb play. But make no illusions we need to develop the most important position in all of sports, we need to see what we have in Petty and Hack.

After the Chiefs game I would personally start Hack and see what we have. Honestly please tell me what’s the worst that can happen? 

6 hours ago, xenajets said:

Just move on to Petty or Hack for Gods sake.

What’s the point in prelonging the unbelievable torture of playing a qb who is 57 years old with a young team with virtually no hope of the playoffs.

I like McCown and what he’s done this year but if we can’t bench Josh after a few decent games this year compared to the Giants benching a two time winning super bowl champion in the hopes of seeing what young QBs they possibly have then I really have lost all faith with this organisation. 

We’ve had a good look at this offense, we’ve seen some good play calling by Morton. Seen Anderson really excel as a game changing WR. Seen solid contributions from ASJ and McGuire. Overall it’s been good to see these guys play with competent qb play. But make no illusions we need to develop the most important position in all of sports, we need to see what we have in Petty and Hack.

After the Chiefs game I would personally start Hack and see what we have. Honestly please tell me what’s the worst that can happen? 

This guy gets it.

We are in bad shape with this head coach. He’s doing nothing but trying to save his job. Enduring another year of Bowles is going to be brutal.

11 hours ago, GangGreen420 said:

This guy gets it.

We are in bad shape with this head coach. He’s doing nothing but trying to save his job. Enduring another year of Bowles is going to be brutal.

The ironic thing about it is I think we would all agree if we played the young QBs and the whole team rallied around them and we saw passion and fire from the team it doesn’t make a huge difference if we win 2, 4 or 6 of the remaining games. We just want to see some progress in these young QBs. 

If we play McCown to possible squeak an extra 2 or 3 wins compared to Hack/Petty which would be nowehere near the playoffs and also nowhere near a top pick in the draft it doesn’t help the future of the team.

It’s pure mediocrity and I can’t stand it!

If Bowles gets that defense playing lights out, sticks a fire up the o-line and gets the run game going we could ease our young qb in. If we didn’t win a remaining game this year but showed promise, excitement and something to build off then we would want Bowles to stay and continue the deleopment. 

It’s pure selfishness and such bad management from GM to HC to continue playing McCown. It’s shortsighted and putting this franchise back yet again. I hope to God they make the change after the game this Sunday. 

This is what you get when you have coaches coaching for their job. They don’t do what’s best for the franchise, they do what’s best for them. Very selfish. Especially from a coach, who I’m sure preaches to be unselfish to his players. How can Bowles be upset at Robby for being selfish for pro bowl votes, yet Bowles is playing a 40yr old QB in hopes to win enough games to save his job.

56 minutes ago, GangGreen420 said:

This should absolutely be the “plan”.. with Petty or Hack at QB

On a side note, seeing Hack get picked by Revis would be poetic sadness

Not gonna lie if Revis plays well I'm gonna hate him a little more. I really want to believe his talents diminished last year, if it turns out he gave up on us I'm not sure I'll really think of him the same.

24 minutes ago, rdelaney89 said:

Not gonna lie if Revis plays well I'm gonna hate him a little more. I really want to believe his talents diminished last year, if it turns out he gave up on us I'm not sure I'll really think of him the same.

I hope Anderson is on him a decent amount. There's no way that old money chasing, no heart in the game man can run with Anderson.

Archived