Week 13: Chiefs vs Jets

Bobby816

13 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

What?  I thought you don't want Jets to beat Chiefs.

I don’t. I want us to lose every game the rest of this season, but look competitive in those losses. It is possible to score TDs and still lose a game you know?

37 minutes ago, SDotNova said:

Not trying to feed the losing culture, but this is a must lose game for the Jets. 

The quicker management can stop using the "we are still in the playoff hunt" excuse, the quicker we can move to audition the two young QBs.

But then how will we get any gauge for how good the rest of the team is? It’s only week 13 remember?

its simply because this regime doesn’t want the egg on their face for the Hack pick yet. They are waiting to try and get someone else to make everyone forget about Hack.

8 minutes ago, GangGreen420 said:

But then how will we get any gauge for how good the rest of the team is? It’s only week 13 remember?

its simply because this regime doesn’t want the egg on their face for the Hack pick yet. They are waiting to try and get someone else to make everyone forget about Hack.

I think its bc they know their jobs are at stake. So they're playing a vet at QB bc he gives them the most comfort to win. I don't say best chance to win, bc we don't know that.

4 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

I think its bc they know their jobs are at stake. So they're playing a vet at QB bc he gives them the most comfort to win. I don't say best chance to win, bc we don't know that.

I don't think so, Woody came out and said this season is about growth, not wins. If McCown allows us to prove that the team has grown since last year then it makes sense. I think Hack and Petty genuinely have not shown enough to warrant starting. You only compound a bad pick by playing an inferior player. No need to play Hack since he's under contract for 2 more years and it won't change our game plan this offseason. Playing Hack would purely be for curiosity and the fans.

13 minutes ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

For those interested, Revis will be making more money from the Jets today than the Chiefs.  300k vs 60k.

Makes sense. When Robby A torches him it makes sense the Jets compensate him for being our best player out there. 

Nah but in all seriousness its good to see Revis back out there. Favorite Jet of all time, those years with him was just insane. Guy was master of hiss craft. 

Archived