Week 13: Chiefs vs Jets

Bobby816

10 minutes ago, GangGreen420 said:

There is more than enough defensive talent. That’s a joke 

we tried and hired the wrong guy is what happened 

We overrate everyone. Keep telling me how good Leo WIlliams is....We absolutely scrapped this roster and were supposed to go 2-14 and this team plays hard every week. Bowles has not been a problem and the OC has been very good this year. Add more talent and the team will be very good next year. Cant keep changing head coaches that is not how you sustain success. 

Just now, ekill08x said:

We overrate everyone. Keep telling me how good Leo WIlliams is....We absolutely scrapped this roster and were supposed to go 2-14 and this team plays hard every week. Bowles has not been a problem and the OC has been very good this year. Add more talent and the team will be very good next year. Cant keep changing head coaches that is not how you sustain success. 

Who is at faults when Jets keep breaking apart in 4th?  Bowles has to go.

2 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

This is so wrong. So so wrong 

Bowles has gotten Leo, Lee, Maye, Adams ALL with early picks. Those are his guys. There is no excuse for the performance of the defense. 

You were calling for Bowles head last year. What’s he done that he’s now a good coach?

Archived