Week 13: Chiefs vs Jets

Bobby816

1 minute ago, ekill08x said:

Blame Bowles for everything is a lazy way of analyzing the game. 

Lol sure. Agree to disagree. You weren’t saying that last year 

I’ve already stated why Bowles sucks numerous times. I want to hear why he is the right coach for this team or any team. Other than “continuity” and “sustained success” because there has been minimal success under him 

Just now, GangGreen420 said:

What has Bowles done that he deserves to stay now when you were so adamantly POSITIVE he needed to go?

Hes made one of the worst rosters in football into a team that plays hard and competitive EVERY game. Guy isnt Bill Bellichick but hes done a fine job this year. You cant keep firing guys. It could ABSOLUTELY worse. Who is going to come in next year and make this team better that is available? Bowles is staying next year. They wont fire him after a season in which they over achieved. 

2 minutes ago, GangGreen420 said:

Lol sure. Agree to disagree. You weren’t saying that last year 

I’ve already stated why Bowles sucks numerous times. I want to hear why he is the right coach for this team or any team. Other than “continuity” and “sustained success” because there has been minimal success under him 

Your absolutely right....last year was REALLY bad. If we were to fire it should have been last year OR we shouldnt have went on a shopping spree in 2015. We did the right thing this year and scrapped the roster. This team has taken a lot of positive steps forward, and we will see a very tough team next year if we stay the course.

1 minute ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

McCown has 6 picks after attempts 21+.  Gets worse as the game goes on.  4 of those are 4th quarter attempts.

Exactly. Hes been solid this year, but he isnt a finisher. Hard not to like him though, guy plays so hard every game. We should probably move to the kids though if we lose today. Tell McCown he played well this year and thank him but tell him its time to see the kids. 

Archived