Talib and Crabtree suspended 2 games by NFL for fighting

MightyMouse07

14 minutes ago, Counselor said:

The fact he taped his chain to his chest shows he knew he was going to tussle. He had every intent. 

10 minutes ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

Or he knew Talib would try to do it again. Which he did.

Let's be real neither guy looks good here.  Both were spoiling to fight.

Given Talib's past, I think he's less likely to get a reduction to 1 game than Crabtree FWIW.

Two playmakers took themselves out of a game to be overgrown children. The goal should have been to embarrass the other on the field by simply beating them play after play. Then they could talk all the trash they want and have something to back up their words. Now both teams are missing them because they wanted to act stupid and selfish. Neither looks like they give a damn about the team right now.

Only one fight between them would matter anyway -

Celebrity_Deathmatch_6888.jpg

37 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

Let's be real neither guy looks good here.  Both were spoiling to fight.

Given Talib's past, I think he's less likely to get a reduction to 1 game than Crabtree FWIW.

Not defending Talib. Just don't appreciate the ridiculous defense of STDtree

Yeah, gonna go ahead and say Talib is the bigger d-bag here. I’m pretty sure Crabtree has a reputation for being a loud mouth and letting some guys get under his skin - which Talib clearly did - but Aqib Talib came out with the blatant disrespect again, then tries to act like a tough guy with his helmet on afterwords. Dude’s still a man-child and Crabtree barely looks better.

If the latter’s two game suspension holds and Cooper misses time, then this could have major implications for the Raider’s playoffs hopes. Just a dumb move on his part and an immature facade move by Talib. 

8 hours ago, showtime said:

Suspend him for the season?  Why?  Michael Crabtree punched Chris Harris Jr. in the stomach on the Raiders second offensive possession.  That was such a punk move.  Harris Jr. is just playing the game and Crabtree completely throws a sucker punch at him, for what appears to be no actual reason.  He also massively overblocked Talib out of bounds.

If you ask me, Crabtree was the person who was hellbent on starting the fight and had it premeditated before the game even started.

You're aware Talib ripped his chain off and that's why Crab pushed him to the sidelines right?

Bad look on both players. Talib however is just a trash human. Like litteral scum of the earth type. Can't wait for him to be out of this league.

Talib however is just a trash human. Like litteral scum of the earth type. Can't wait for him to be out of this league.

Meh, he is a dbag and a punk but at least he isn't hurting women. Unless your going after the weak, I don't think you can be called scum of the earth.

If there was no history between Crabtree and Talib and we saw the fight as a simple retaliation for the sucker punch to Chris Harris, I honestly wouldn't really have an issue with Talib's actions. But that's not the case, he clearly wanted to act like a child and start a fight with Crab regardless IMO and the CH3 punch was just an excuse.

They both deserve this suspension.

Archived