2023 NFL offseason

Forge

1 minute ago, 9erFreak77 said:

I guess we are not going to address the other side of the trenches. Maybe in the draft.

Pretty sure they always planned on McKivitz being the starter there this year just like they did with Brendel last year. 

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

Pretty sure they always planned on McKivitz being the starter there this year just like they did with Brendel last year. 

I was concerned about our  O line during last offseason and we never really addressed it …..this offseason im even less impressed.

Edited by 9erFreak77

2 hours ago, NinerNation21 said:

FWIW, this guy is not an insider. He never breaks any news and his predictions are often incorrect. I've DM'd back and forth with him a bit and I'm convinced he is around 15 years old. He once told me that he thought Khari Willis was an elite safety.

Edited by struby3
  • Like 1

Just now, 49erscap said:

Definitely makes sense. Especially if we could land someone who would actually contribute.

I saw someone throw out a Kinlaw for Becton player for player trade and I'd be all about it personally. I read somewhere that Becton has cut a bunch of weight this offseason as well. It probably won't happen, but it's definitely something I could get on board with. 

• Like 2