Week 13 GDT: Jacksonville Jaguars (7-4) vs Indianapolis Colts (3-8)

.Buzz

4 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

So Wells and Poehls both inactive...who exactly is the go-to backup tackle if someone has to step in?  With both Cam and Parnell both seemingly less than 100%...

Mostly baseless, but I think in an emergency that they would slide Linder out to RT and play Shatley at C.

2 minutes ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

Mostly baseless, but I think in an emergency that they would slide Linder out to RT and play Shatley at C.

Kinda what i was thinking.  But also sounds pretty disastrous.

Official Depth Chart lists Omameh as the guy.  Which also seems very bad.

Just seems interesting/risky to me to not have an active swing tackle, with two starting tackles dealing with some degree of injury at the moment.

20 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

Kinda what i was thinking.  But also sounds pretty disastrous.

Official Depth Chart lists Omameh as the guy.  Which also seems very bad.

Just seems interesting/risky to me to not have an active swing tackle, with two starting tackles dealing with some degree of injury at the moment.

Omameh is inactive.

14 minutes ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

Omameh is inactive.

I just meant in terms of what the official depth chart has to say about things, which IOL they list as next man up.  If there's a tip-off there.  Whether that even means anything in the first place, is debatable.  But obviously not going to actually be the inactive guy.

Just now, .Buzz said:

Got him from Houston earlier this year. Seemed interesting but idk. Can't be much worse if at all than Josh Wells.

Hmmm...

Hopefully it's a non-issue anyway.  But seemed curious.  Mostly because i had forgotten about/know nothing at all about Walker.

1 hour ago, Tugboat said:

So Wells and Poehls both inactive...who exactly is the go-to backup tackle if someone has to step in?  With both Cam and Parnell both seemingly less than 100%...

Poehls is actually terrible so that makes sense.

Archived