? Week 13: Buccaneers (4-7) @ Packers (5-6)

bucsfan333

2 hours ago, Calibucsfan said:

Didn't the concerns come out like 3-4 weeks ago that half our team don't give a bleep about football, and are just treating it like a job and nothing else?

The way we grinded it out against the Dolphins and fought back against Atlanta kinda kill those thoughts for me.

15 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

GREAT news. Hopefully Pamphile can earn a contract at tackle.

I had to look this up because I didn't recognize the name.  lol  When he played for us he called himself Evan Dietrich-Smith.  

It is supposed to be 49° up there on Sunday.  This is a good 20° above average for December (and this is why my hubby and I moved down here!).  ;)

3 minutes ago, Pugger said:

I had to look this up because I didn't recognize the name.  lol  When he played for us he called himself Evan Dietrich-Smith.  

It is supposed to be 49° up there on Sunday.  This is a good 20° above average for December (and this is why my hubby and I moved down here!).  ;)

He was EDS when we signed him. I think he changed it a couple years ago.

6 hours ago, ravishingone said:

My guess is they 'll move Pamphile to RT and Smith starts at LG.  Will they rotate Benenoch with Smith at LG.?  Battle of 2 poor defenses, so of course expect total points below 35 ?

They are letting Smith take reps at guard now? Thank god if so

On ‎2017‎/‎11‎/‎30 at 8:54 AM, REDandPEWTER said:

Quite simple. Winston is healthy. He has a lot to work on from a development standpoint. He hasn't looked like the franchise qb we took at number 1. He needs reps and something to build on going into the off season. 

He's put together some good games against quality defenses now. I wouldn't go that far, just needs to work on his consistency as a passer. Its a tall order to expect a year 3 QB carry an offense with no run game. I don't care who we have as pass threats, your not going be able to win games consistently with some type of rush attack. Bucs have none.

32 minutes ago, indifference said:

He's put together some good games against quality defenses now. I wouldn't go that far, just needs to work on his consistency as a passer. Its a tall order to expect a year 3 QB carry an offense with no run game. I don't care who we have as pass threats, your not going be able to win games consistently with some type of rush attack. Bucs have none.

Consistency makes your team a playoff threat year after year. 

I agree. We need to address that next year. Who ever the GM is. They will have to beef up the trenches on both sides. 

Archived