Panthers trade for #1 pick

beekay414

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

I agree I don't think you make that big of a jump this early unless they've fallen in love with either Stroud or Young.

Given that it's Reich, I'm saying it's Stroud.   Reich's worked with the classic big armed pocket-passer type.   Obv it's just my opinion, nothing more concrete lol.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Forge said:

For me, there's just the two at the top in Anderson / Carter. I've been of the opinion that the 5-10 area is kind of a dead zone for this draft. 

Yeah there's no applicable value at 9 left really but idk, teams fall in love with guys all the time that they shouldn't, maybe they really love Tyree Wilson. 

1 minute ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I hate it for Carolina tbh. If this was for Trevor Lawrence or Andrew Luck prospect I'd be excited. But for Stroud/Young I truly don't like it one bit, and I am big fans of those two.

Meh, you don’t need to be an all-time prospect to be a good quarterback. I haven’t put much into college football these last few years, but even those that do, don’t actually know how things’ll turn out.

Carolina’s other option is to go out there with Corral/some other backup QBs, I think the franchise needed a change in direction after trying to do that for like, 5 seasons straight.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Broncofan said:
3 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I agree I don't think you make that big of a jump this early unless they've fallen in love with either Stroud or Young.

Given that it's Reich, I'm saying it's Stroud.   Reich's worked with the classic big armed pocket-passer type.

This kinda sounds like Will Levis… and boy oh boy, would that make my day.

• Like 4