Daniel Wormald's Random Role Pie Mafia - Town and Weeping Vines win!

Malfatron

8 hours ago, The Orca said:

Fine, but could be very limited...NCAAT and baseball will take precedent 

7 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

When will this start/ likely be over

Since this is a random role mafia with 9 players, i envision that it might be mass carnage

We will start Sunday, night 1 is monday, and should end by wednesday as to not conflict with ncaa

If we get enough signups soon, i could make n1 end tonight just to make sure of that

I get that people want to watch ncaa starting thursday so thats why this game is gonna be short

Almost filled up!

Should end by wednesday as to not conflict with this ncaa tournament that i hear is popular

Remember, i will be randomly drawing roles from this Role thread here, so fun and dumb roles are a distinct possibility!

https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=59348

@Ragnarok @ET80 @Ty21 @MD4L @TheKillerNacho @Slappy Mc @11sanchez11

3 hours ago, Malfatron said:
11 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

When will this start/ likely be over

Since this is a random role mafia with 9 players, i envision that it might be mass carnage

We will start Sunday, night 1 is monday, and should end by wednesday as to not conflict with ncaa

If we get enough signups soon, i could make n1 end tonight just to make sure of that

I get that people want to watch ncaa starting thursday so thats why this game is gonna be short

You in?

Standard wincons here. If your role differs i will tell you (this is also in the OP)

Town: you win if all threats to the town are dead, and at least one townie is still alive.

Mafia: you win if all threats to the mafia are dead, and the mafia control at least half the town, or if nothing can prevent this.

Werewolf: you win if all threats to the werewolves are dead, and the werewolves control at least half the town, or if nothing can prevent this.

Alien: you win if all threats to the aliens are dead, and the aliens control at least half the town, or if nothing can prevent this. your faction will win endgames, and will automatically win ties.

Pirate: you win if all threats to the pirates are dead, and the pirates control at least half the town, or if nothing can prevent this.

Replicant: you win if all threats to the replicants are dead, and the replicants control at least half the town, or if nothing can prevent this.

Alternate Mafia: you win if all threats to the alternate mafia are dead, and the alternate mafia control at least half the town, or if nothing can prevent this.

Cult: you win if all threats to the cult are dead, and the cult control at least half the town, or if nothing can prevent this.

Serial Killer: you win if you are the last one alive; if all players are dead and you were alive in the previous phase; or if either situation is impossible to prevent.

Survivor: you win if you are alive to see an endgame, regardless of who wins.

Jester: you win if you get lynched

Unjester: you win if you are killed in any method besides being lynched, or you survive to see endgame.

Condemner: you win and exit the game if target name gets lynched

Savior: you win and exit the game if target name is killed in any method besides being lynched, or survives to see endgame, regardless of if they are endgamed