TE Outlook 2018

MacReady

14 minutes ago, ArthurPensky said:

oh so this is more like the MN vikings disliking the Packers for being a better franchise kind of deal?:P

From SD?

Haha, my hatred for State really isn't bad at all. Just giving you grief. Yeah born and raised.

On ‎12‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 9:35 PM, Cadmus said:

Trey Burton

You stole my thunder, I didn't know crap about this guy before last weekend and I watched that Eagles game and think he's gonna make some other team happy next year. Great hands. 

1 hour ago, cooters22 said:

You stole my thunder, I didn't know crap about this guy before last weekend and I watched that Eagles game and think he's gonna make some other team happy next year. Great hands. 

Go Gators

There was somebody here who said they knew Thomas played for A contract and that he'd be nothing after that one year that got him a contract.  I don't remember who it was, but they suggested based on knowing of him personally or knowing him personally or something.  Looks like it was accurate. 

4 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

There was somebody here who said they knew Thomas played for A contract and that he'd be nothing after that one year that got him a contract.  I don't remember who it was, but they suggested based on knowing of him personally or knowing him personally or something.  Looks like it was accurate. 

He doesn't even hide the fact he doesn't really like football and he plays for a paycheck, IIRC. It's not like he says it word for word, but it feels obvious.

Archived