Signings or Re-Signings

soflbillsfan

49 minutes ago, Billsfaninptown said:

I like the Damien Harris signing. He should fill our need for a short yardage and goal line back. I think he's a better fir to our current backfield than Motor.

Much better fit than Singletary was. Hope he stays healthy for us. Could be the perfect closer for the offense 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bigbadbuff said:

Sherfield and Harris were both awesome signings. If we can grab a legit 2 and an OT via draft/trade we will be cooking with gas.

Unless it’s via trade or OBJ I don’t see a legit 2 coming in this year. Even a first round pick at WR likely stays behind Davis on the depth chart for the season. 

Id personally like to see Knox become the 2nd option in the pass game with a slot receiver as the 3rd and Davis/Cook/Hines as the 4th

11 minutes ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Just read Bills being front runners for DeAndre Hopkins.. Make this happen 

It depends what we have to give up. I wouldn't want to give up more than a 3rd round pick. We would likely have to give him an extension since he has a 30 million dollar cap hit this year.

2 hours ago, Billsfaninptown said:

It depends what we have to give up. I wouldn't want to give up more than a 3rd round pick. We would likely have to give him an extension since he has a 30 million dollar cap hit this year.

And hes posting cryptic IG post with Buffalo.. LFG