Jump to content

Signings or Re-Signings


soflbillsfan

Recommended Posts

15 hours ago, Billsfaninptown said:

It depends what we have to give up. I wouldn't want to give up more than a 3rd round pick. We would likely have to give him an extension since he has a 30 million dollar cap hit this year.

I was reading that part of the deal would be Arizona retaining some salary. Believe Houston did this with Cooks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

With all the stuff these guys are doing on social media, dumb I know but that's a leading indicator on this crap now lol, it sure does seem like this is happening.

The other side of the coin would be using social media to leverage other teams to step up. I believe he wouldnt post that if the Bills weren't genuinely interested and havent reached out

I dont want to go WR early in the draft if we dont have to. The holes at LB and OL are still glaring 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, BillsGuy82 said:

The other side of the coin would be using social media to leverage other teams to step up. I believe he wouldnt post that if the Bills weren't genuinely interested and havent reached out

I dont want to go WR early in the draft if we dont have to. The holes at LB and OL are still glaring 

My first priority would be RT/RG, but WR is WR 2 right now, you can hodgepodge linebacker.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

We signed David Edwards (OG/OT) to a one year deal away from the Rams. He had a down and injury plagued 2022 season but was actually pretty solid his other 3 years in the league. Might be a diamond in the rough starting caliber OL for us here.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, DER10N92 said:

We signed David Edwards (OG/OT) to a one year deal away from the Rams. He had a down and injury plagued 2022 season but was actually pretty solid his other 3 years in the league. Might be a diamond in the rough starting caliber OL for us here.

Knows Kromer as well from his time with the Rams. 
 

Think he’s an immediate upgrade at depth for the OL over Boettger and Quessenberry and could possibly start

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

My first priority would be RT/RG, but WR is WR 2 right now, you can hodgepodge linebacker.

Pretty much.. With Bijan Robinson off the table O'Cyrus Torrence tops my board but I'd be ok with either Anton Harrison or Darnell Wright at OT.

I just dont see our OL upgraded yet swapping McGovern for Saffold. Bates and Brown need competition 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, DER10N92 said:

We signed David Edwards (OG/OT) to a one year deal away from the Rams. He had a down and injury plagued 2022 season but was actually pretty solid his other 3 years in the league. Might be a diamond in the rough starting caliber OL for us here.

Solid LG for us for years. Played some RT in a pinch. Some feel that he'd be a better at RT. I'm not sure if they're right. Unfortunately, concussions wrecked his 2022 season.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, The BILLievers said:

Come on Beane lets get this Hopkins trade done! Couldn't imagine an offense will Allen, Diggs, Hopkins, Gabe, Knox, Damien Harris, Cook and Hines lol. 

I can imagine it.

But I can also imagine Dorsey not knowing how to use them correctly lol

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...