Pats Trade Jonnu Smith to Falcons

m haynes

3 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

In general, this year's mocking has annoyed the ish out of me. These QBs...the way they're being spoken about. Like Young is the next coming of Brees or something. I wouldn't touch Richardson with anyones draft pick, let alone our own. He's a BUST! He's a clear headless chicken in waiting. But he's a top 5 prospect this year now.....right

I dont know how anybody cant see the high AF ceiling with Anthony Richardson, consider he only started 12 games in college, the fact that he is a QB, 21 years old, and mature by all accounts then not come to conclusion that he is a first overall pick caliber prospect.

No surprise that the team that drafted Cam Newton and hired a bunch of offensive coaches just traded up to select Richardson IMO.

I like the Brees comparison for Bryce Young too btw. I think they're different in terms of poise, but otherwise I’d project similar success in terms of how well they’re both regarded.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

In general, this year's mocking has annoyed the ish out of me. These QBs...the way they're being spoken about. Like Young is the next coming of Brees or something. I wouldn't touch Richardson with anyones draft pick, let alone our own. He's a BUST! He's a clear headless chicken in waiting. But he's a top 5 prospect this year now.....right

Ha  that's how I feel as well.   Take Will Levis, I see Paxton Lynch that can run. That's what he will be doing, running right out the door looking for a new job !!!!!! He was a hot mess at the combine and that without pads and pressure. It funny the super star that everyone was trading up for is no longer talked about after the combine cricket  !!!!!!!

Nolan Smith skill set is perfect for today's NFL.

You tell him, his job is to spy (get) the QB. Who in this draft is better????

Lets say you play Josh Allen, Mahomes, Burrow, Fields and others, who in this draft is fast enough and strong enough to take them on, easy , NO ONE, however the Bucky's still have him at the end of the 1st RD !!!!!! Fools

• Like 1