The STL Cardinals Thread - New Season, Same Old Cardinals?

CWood21

Really not a fan of how the bullpen is being managed this year. Just leave Helsley in at the end there, and if you're going to put in Wittgren, might as well just let Hudson get that third out.

Some pretty big moves. Front office doesn't seem happy. 

8 minutes ago, JonStark said:

Really not a fan of how the bullpen is being managed this year. Just leave Helsley in at the end there, and if you're going to put in Wittgren, might as well just let Hudson get that third out.

Some pretty big moves. Front office doesn't seem happy. 

Ownership and the front office have no one to blame but themselves. What did they expect when their “big” move this offseason was bringing in a back of the rotation starter? Team is the same it’s been for the past 5+ years. 

Edited by ttitansfan4life
  • Like 1

The Memphis Mafia 2.0 is here now with Gorman, Liberatore and Yepez all up and expected to get significant shots to contribute. 

Excited for the changes, as there hasn't been much thus far to get excited about. Team has been pretty boring honestly. Thank goodness I've had Blues to supplement. 

Edited by kgarrett12486
  • Like 1

👀👀👀

I hope if he struggles in the first game or 2 that they don’t just decide to platoon him every other day or send him down altogether. Give the boy a chance… you did that enough with the likes of DeJong and O’Neill.

Edited by ttitansfan4life

9 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

The Apple TV games have to stop. Horrible camera angles with some of the worst broadcasters I’ve heard. I’m wondering if Peacocks stream on Sunday will be any better.

My dad hates them because he buys extra innings every year and there still end up being games that he can't watch. 

11 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

The Apple TV games have to stop. Horrible camera angles with some of the worst broadcasters I’ve heard. I’m wondering if Peacocks stream on Sunday will be any better.

I only watched a couple innings of the broadcast. My favorite part was spending the first 3/4 of the interview with Mikolas asking mustache questions so dumb that he couldn't even play along and answer them. Bang up job there, Apple. 

12 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

I mean, that's what's gonna happen when you have a streaming service that isn't involved in sports.

2 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

So Gorman comes up, plays 1 game and goes straight to the bench. I don’t give a damn if they’re facing a lefty today. In no way should Sosa be starting over Gorman. 

Is anyone surprised?

• CWood21 changed the title to The STL Cardinals Thread - New Season, Same Old Cardinals?