The STL Cardinals Thread - New Season, Same Old Cardinals?

CWood21

1 hour ago, MOSteelers56 said:

We need to not split with the Cubs. We need to win both series, I'd say. The Crew is red hot and if we split they might sneak in. Their schedule is cake...

While I agree, it'd be nice to win the series that's hard to do in a 4 game series. I'd be content with a split, especially on the road...

22 minutes ago, kgarrett12486 said:

While I agree, it'd be nice to win the series that's hard to do in a 4 game series. I'd be content with a split, especially on the road...

I was talking about both the upcoming Cubs series. I'd be happy splitting the 4 in Wrigley. It'd be awesome to sweep them out in our 3 gamer in Busch.

9 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

This bullpen sucks now. Wasted an amazing start by Flaherty. Should’ve just kept him in.

He wasn't going back out even of he had a no hitter going. He was already at 118 pitches, his career high...

I was pleasantly surprised Schildt rode him through the 8th given he was at like 106 pitches going into the 8th...

Just now, ttitansfan4life said:

Cubs can thank the umpires for the bs.

One of worst calls I've seen. Literally all game that's been happening on both sides. Took him from a strikeout to a HR...

I'm ready for every play/call to be reviewable in baseball. The umps are just getting worse and worse. Could care less about the pace of play initiative...

What a joke...

• Like 1

• CWood21 changed the title to The STL Cardinals Thread - New Season, Same Old Cardinals?