The STL Cardinals Thread - New Season, Same Old Cardinals?

CWood21

5 hours ago, MOSteelers56 said:

Rainout today. I figured it would rain out as it hasn't stopped raining here since the early AM. 

I live about 35 minutes west and it rained this morning until about 9 and then not again until 4. They could of got game in, or moved it to 7pm start.

on side note, I’m taking my daughters to their first game on Wednesday and it’s probably getting rained out too.

11 hours ago, kgarrett12486 said:

I live about 35 minutes west and it rained this morning until about 9 and then not again until 4. They could of got game in, or moved it to 7pm start.

on side note, I’m taking my daughters to their first game on Wednesday and it’s probably getting rained out too.

I live an hour and half southwest and it poured all day. No let up until about 6PM. 

it's a start:

Jack Flaherty (shoulder) has been cleared to play catch up to 90 feet.

Flaherty is three weeks removed from receiving a platelet-rich plasma injection to combat bursitis in his pitching shoulder. “It’s getting better day by day,” Flaherty said Monday morning. “It’s really just progressing at this point. We’re just building up. … There’s a little bit of baseline considering I’d built up prior (to feeling shoulder soreness) but it is kind of like a build-up from day one.” The Cardinals will eye Flaherty's progress in the coming weeks before determining a plan for a rehab assignment.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, MOSteelers56 said:

I also went to school in Springfield. OTFree, war damn Eagle. I also went to MSU for my bach. I live in Rolla.

Nice. I went to MSU as well for my Bach. My brother-in-law lives in Rolla, so we're down that way every once in a while for kids b-days.  

• Like 1

• CWood21 changed the title to The STL Cardinals Thread - New Season, Same Old Cardinals?