GDT: Pittsburgh (9-2) at Cincinnati (5-6)

skywlker32

4 minutes ago, CKSteeler said:

Mental effects of the injury may be more significant than the physical. Brown let it slip that he was being kept for observation.

He could be back for NE. Completely fine physically.

Wow.  That is great news.  Guess you were right.  

2 hours ago, Neumatic said:

I think Dre’ Kirkpatrick kicked Bells dog or something. I swear Bell just embarrasses him every chance he gets.

yeah, because the franchise tag alone isn't enough motivation for todays elite is it? Bell lowered the boom a few times, and then also got a free pass on that TD for whatever reason. Another bungle in the jungle wasn't it?

11 hours ago, Ward4HOF said:

I usually hate this saying, but int his case it works...

"I know, right!"

I haven't exactly been what I would call active, but falling off the face of the planet for 3 years, keth, well, that's just uncalled for...

But everyone is happier when youre not here, Ward.

Youre like herpes....you just wont go away.

:ph34r:

49 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

But everyone is happier when youre not here, Ward.

Youre like herpes....you just wont go away.

:ph34r:

I guess you'd rather I be more like keth and the Syphilis you gave you me and just be gone with a little treatment...

o.O

BTW, I still don't have TV...long story...but had to work early this morning, anyway; being on EST sux...

...that said...Go Steelers!  Glad they didn't completely choke this one away...

AAANNNDDD....did I call it?  Doesn;t this count as a 4th Qtr Comeback, or am I missing something.  If it does, he now has 31; tied with Montana. Can anyone confirm?

2 hours ago, warfelg said:

Spinal chord contusion is the exact same thing I had. If y’all want to know more I can fill you in big time. 

Concussion or contusion? Or are they the same thing? Any info you can give us would be helpful, I haven't heard much about it yet. Hope you're ok btw.

Archived