GDT: Pittsburgh (9-2) at Cincinnati (5-6)

skywlker32

1 minute ago, BlaqOptic said:

I really don't even give a damn about this game. Like, I should care about how Ben is laying yet another stinker. But I seriously don't even know if I care about the season anymore if Shazier cannot play another down of football.

Same.  I just want to fast forward life to where we legitimately hear bout his status

Just now, MOSteelers56 said:

Why do you say that? I’m not calling you out. I’d just like some optimism.

My hope/guess is going to be spinal cord concussion. Byrd was completely out of it and not moving. Looked like he was dead. Shazier was with it and still moving his arms fine. Symptoms pass within 1-3 days.

5 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

I really don't even give a damn about this game. Like, I should care about how Ben is laying yet another stinker. But I seriously don't even know if I care about the season anymore if Shazier cannot play another down of football.

+1

I'd take losing every game from here on out if Shazier can walk and recover his health. 

4 minutes ago, CKSteeler said:
10 minutes ago, MOSteelers56 said:

Why do you say that? I’m not calling you out. I’d just like some optimism.

My hope/guess is going to be spinal cord concussion. Byrd was completely out of it and not moving. Looked like he was dead. Shazier was with it and still moving his arms fine. Symptoms pass within 1-3 days.

Didn't help :(

Archived