A little Rodgers humor....

vegas492

I was over to a friend's house yesterday. Noticed a series of 4 pictures on her counter. The first three had a cute baby that caught my eye. (I love kids.) Then I noticed the guy holding the baby up. He looked a lot like Aaron Rodgers. I looked again. Was that Aaron Rodgers? Then I noticed the 4th picture. It was a picture of an autographed Aaron Rodgers' jersey. It was Aaron Rodgers! Oh yeah, she causally said, I have some relatives in Green bay who own a gun shop. Aaron likes to visit with them, so he sneaks in the backdoor to chat now and then. He bought a gun there once, but he never picked it up. Now that's funny. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Mr. Fussnputz said:

I was over to a friend's house yesterday. Noticed a series of 4 pictures on her counter. The first three had a cute baby that caught my eye. (I love kids.) Then I noticed the guy holding the baby up. He looked a lot like Aaron Rodgers. I looked again. Was that Aaron Rodgers? Then I noticed the 4th picture. It was a picture of an autographed Aaron Rodgers' jersey. It was Aaron Rodgers! Oh yeah, she causally said, I have some relatives in Green bay who own a gun shop. Aaron likes to visit with them, so he sneaks in the backdoor to chat now and then. He bought a gun there once, but he never picked it up. Now that's funny. 

I don't watch the news much, but last night the Spectrum New Channel (which is awful) had a piece on about Rodgers.

There was a framing business in Green Bay that Rodgers has been frequenting for years.  They interviewed the owner and employees and they all shared stories about Aaron.

They all loved him and talked about what a great person he is.  They are sad to see him leaving, but they all have each other's cell numbers and will keep in touch.

We fans on here tend to bag on Rodgers for a lot of different things.  But I'll maintain this, he's been a very good ambassador for the Green Bay Packers.  

Edited by vegas492
  • Like 3