MNF- Bengals/Steelers

Johnny Nix

47 minutes ago, theJ said:

@johndeere1707 it's a good thing i'm not planning to watch this haha.  But i'm going to fall back on the excuse that i have to get up at 5 AM the next day.

And if watching it on replay means i still have to participate, i think i'm going to have to wait until Friday lol.

I have to work anyways. I just figured it try to get the rest of your trashed. I’ll just wish I could drink 

4 hours ago, INbengalfan said:

While I think Brown will play, I can see a scenario where they hold him out to let it heal before the big matchup with the Patriots for home field in the playoffs.

They probably don't need him to get the W.  If i were them, i'd sit him.

With or without Antonio Brown, i'm seeing this as a Steelers win, somewhere around 33-10.  I think the Steelers jump on the Bengals defense early with Leveon Bell.  Two touchdown drives in the first quarter combined with a Bengals 3 and out.  That puts the Bengals offense in a bad spot and they turn the ball over a few times.

They get a field goal in the 2nd quarter, a garbage time touchdown late in the fourth.  

The nation gets to laugh at the Bengals again.

18 minutes ago, johndeere1707 said:

Steelers have owned us of late. I don't see that changing. I would be surprised if its even a close game.

that said

CIN- 20

PIT- 16

lol

lol.  Maybe it's the Antonio Brown news, but I'm starting to feel like this game won't be a blow out.  I hate myself...

18 minutes ago, johndeere1707 said:

Steelers have owned us of late. I don't see that changing. I would be surprised if its even a close game.

that said

CIN- 20

PIT- 16

lol

Hope reigns eternal!

Hey, if the Browns can win one game in two years, certainly the Bengals can win one game against the Steelers in the same time period.  Right?

9 minutes ago, theJ said:

Hope reigns eternal!

Hey, if the Browns can win one game in two years, certainly the Bengals can win one game against the Steelers in the same time period.  Right?

Read yesterday some crazy stat that the Browns in their last 115 games have defeated just 4 teams that ended up with a winning record (and 3 of those teams were Bengal teams)...xD

4 minutes ago, TheVillain112 said:

Read yesterday some crazy stat that the Browns in their last 115 games have defeated just 4 teams that ended up with a winning record (and 3 of those teams were Bengal teams)...xD

Led by Brian Hoyer and Kelly Holcomb?

Bengals 33

Steelers 27

Ross goes for 200 and three td’s. Marvin steps down in the post game press conference after getting carried off the field and says he will never set foot in Cincy again. Bengals lose out the rest of the season and mikey entices Marv back in the off-season as GM-like role and he appoints Paul freakin Alexander as head coach. Bengals have #1 pick the next year.

5 minutes ago, Futbudds said:

Bengals 33

Steelers 27

Ross goes for 200 and three td’s. Marvin steps down in the post game press conference after getting carried off the field and says he will never set foot in Cincy again. Bengals lose out the rest of the season and mikey entices Marv back in the off-season as GM-like role and he appoints Paul freakin Alexander as head coach. Bengals have #1 pick the next year.

What are you crazy? John Ross won't see the field...^_^

1 hour ago, Futbudds said:

Bengals 33

Steelers 27

Did you start drinking already?

Archived