Flash was a drug-dealer too??

Fatgerman

Bleacher report has an article that just came up about Josh Gordon where he admits to making ten grand a month selling weed while at Baylor. Okay, usually Im all jokes and take very little too seriously, but I just cant get this sick feeling out of my stomach about this. I can deal with an addict who is trying to recover, but I just cant have a drug dealer on my team. I cant reconcile it. Maybe thats something wrong with me. I dont know, but it profoundly bothers me.

5 hours ago, Fatgerman said:

Bleacher report has an article that just came up about Josh Gordon where he admits to making ten grand a month selling weed while at Baylor. Okay, usually Im all jokes and take very little too seriously, but I just cant get this sick feeling out of my stomach about this. I can deal with an addict who is trying to recover, but I just cant have a drug dealer on my team. I cant reconcile it. Maybe thats something wrong with me. I dont know, but it profoundly bothers me.

Ya FG...  I prefer my athletes drug-free, but you won't find too many that have a problem with the weed...the drug dealing...etc.  on this forum.  You weren't around when everyone gave Buno ish for calling out Gordon for being a POS.

32 minutes ago, big poppa pump said:

Ya FG...  I prefer my athletes drug-free, but you won't find too many that have a problem with the weed...the drug dealing...etc.  on this forum.  You weren't around when everyone gave Buno ish for calling out Gordon for being a POS.

na we gave buno 'ish' cause he's uneducated on addiction and extremely judgmental

7 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

10k a month from weed off of college kids?  I'd say so.

That's selling almost 20 1/4 bags per day if he clears 50%. Possible I guess but assuming the average person buys once per week that means he dealt to roughly 140 people. Seems like a high number even in a college atmosphere. I'd think once you had that many clients, especially as a careless kid, you would have been busted for dealing.

Also, it gives me an idea of how to make 4 times what I currently make. Tax free.

I am shocked to find that a child from the inner city who grew up without a father figure found his way into a life of crime.

Shocked, I tell you.

In all seriousness, the shocking thing  to me is that he survived all that with only a single gunshot wound, and eventually found his way to a place where he has turned his life around and decided to break the cycle that we have seen far too often in this country.

Archived