Flash was a drug-dealer too??

Fatgerman

9 hours ago, big poppa pump said:

Ya FG...  I prefer my athletes drug-free, but you won't find too many that have a problem with the weed...the drug dealing...etc.  on this forum.  You weren't around when everyone gave Buno ish for calling out Gordon for being a POS.

Im pretty liberal. Cant wait for my medical Mary-Jane, damn glocoma. Believe it should be legal recreationally. I dont think im very judgemental. I dont know, theres just something about his drug dealing that dont sit right. Guess Im square. Think ill put on some Barry Manilow, light some candles, and ponder over this.

Pssssh he was getting high on his own supply. That’s a big no-no! That’s like drug dealer 101. Someone said he was seriously smart...

now we know why him and Manziel were so close. Those two weren’t slinging the football to one another, it was an 8-ball they were slinging...

19 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Pssssh he was getting high on his own supply. That’s a big no-no! That’s like drug dealer 101. Someone said he was seriously smart...

now we know why him and Manziel were so close. Those two weren’t slinging the football to one another, it was an 8-ball they were slinging...

11/10 troll job v v good

6 hours ago, Fatgerman said:

Im pretty liberal. Cant wait for my medical Mary-Jane, damn glocoma. Believe it should be legal recreationally. I dont think im very judgemental. I dont know, theres just something about his drug dealing that dont sit right. Guess Im square. Think ill put on some Barry Manilow, light some candles, and ponder over this.

You've addressed the issue within the post above; you are hung up on "drug dealing", which is just a euphemism in this case; if it should not be illegal, it is not a drug.  Therefore, it is not drug dealing.  It is just selling a product.  There is no issue.  Do I agree that he should've been doing it based on current laws, of course not, but let's be clear that he wasn't slanging 8-balls; a misnomer of "drug dealer" has been applied here.

As a Mod:

Let's not get into the "should weed be legal" conversation. Just no good conclusion there.

Not as a mod:

I do not approve of FatGerman's nickname being FG. I do not approve of any FG starting nicknames. We have one FGK. We don't need confusion. He will now be "Fat". Wait, that might not be okay. He will now be "German". But we're having a nazi brouhaha politically right now... Dang. You have put me in a tough place you fat german. Wait...

15 minutes ago, freakygeniuskid said:

As a Mod:

Let's not get into the "should weed be legal" conversation. Just no good conclusion there.

Not as a mod:

I do not approve of FatGerman's nickname being FG. I do not approve of any FG starting nicknames. We have one FGK. We don't need confusion. He will now be "Fat". Wait, that might not be okay. He will now be "German". But we're having a nazi brouhaha politically right now... Dang. You have put me in a tough place you fat german. Wait...

Are you high?

42 minutes ago, freakygeniuskid said:

As a Mod:

Not as a mod:

Portly European??

It's not unfeasible that a high profile socialite like Gordon could have accomplished this rather easily through high school and college.  Especially considering his age, a few years ago this was much easier than it is now or it was prior, the details of that probably aren't forum appropriate.

The real societal issue that I think Gordon represents, much greater than this, is the increased prevalence of drugs like Xanax, codeine (dying off a bit now I think), and of course opioids.  I'm a senior in college now and I think anybody around my age can also attest....that crap is everywhere.  Everything coming out about Gordon's story right now....we all know kids like this....and I'm from suburbia.

I apologize if this is some condescending preachiness.  Just feel like this should be discussed openly deeper than a few munchie jokes and moral/societal simplification.

Alas I am probably out of line here.  This is meant to be a discussion about the Browns and consequently lulz.

Archived