Bears Waive McBride III

HuskieBear

21 minutes ago, G08 said:

I swear to God. I can't WAIT until  I never have to see/hear/read the ******* name "Josh Bellamy" ever again.

A former buddy of mine went to louisville with Josh and would actually smoke weed with him all the time.  Maybe the NFL will take "anonymous tips" and he can let them know how much of a stoner he is/was.

1 hour ago, TankWilliams said:

A former buddy of mine went to louisville with Josh and would actually smoke weed with him all the time.  Maybe the NFL will take "anonymous tips" and he can let them know how much of a stoner he is/was.

Is this really surprising? I'd guess alot of NFL players like to indulge in the green stuff. It's only a matter of time before it's legalized.

19 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

Amen.

I get why they have kept him around. If he had even average hands he might be pretty darn good. Good speed. Good size. Consistently able to get separation. At some point you just have to call a player what he is though. He’s the WR version of Fendi Onubon. 

10 hours ago, AZBearsFan said:

I get why they have kept him around. If he had even average hands he might be pretty darn good. Good speed. Good size. Consistently able to get separation. At some point you just have to call a player what he is though. He’s the WR version of Fendi Onubon. 

He will be gone next year.  He is a pure Foxy guy.

49 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

Speaking of Foxy guys, I will say Unrein has surprised me. Not great but solid depth. As far as Foxy guys, he is one I would like to keep.

Ditto, he's a glue guy... just shows up every day and does his job and doesn't make any mistakes.

On 11/29/2017 at 11:45 PM, AZBearsFan said:

Fendi Onubon, now thats a name ive not heard in a long time.  A long time...

4 hours ago, WindyCity said:

HJQ accused Josh Bellamy of sleeping with a team mates girlfriend on twitter last night.

This is getting good.

To be factual, he accused him of sliding into the DMs. Didn’t specify whether he succeeded in closing the deal. Bellamy isn’t exactly known for coming through in the clutch. 

That said - this added a fun TMZish angle to an otherwise IDGAF type of story. And it’s a suuuuuuuuuuuuuper **** move. 

1 hour ago, AZBearsFan said:

To be factual, he accused him of sliding into the DMs. Didn’t specify whether he succeeded in closing the deal. Bellamy isn’t exactly known for coming through in the clutch. 

That said - this added a fun TMZish angle to an otherwise IDGAF type of story. And it’s a suuuuuuuuuuuuuper **** move. 

Man, I have so many great comments that would get me banned.

Archived