OL Coach John Matsko out, moving in 'different direction'

MikeT14

19 hours ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

Have to say, if Bieniemy “doesn’t have an OL coach in mind,” he probably should have tried a little harder to make things work with the very highly regarded one he already had in-house when he arrived.

• Like 3

On 3/14/2023 at 2:29 PM, e16bball said:

Cool…he was the only reason I had any faith that they might be able to sort out this mess with all their “positional flex” OL guys that aren’t actually good at any particular position.

I can’t stand when Rivera says “position flex”. He is like an old man trying to use what he thinks is the vernacular of the younger more hip generation. Just a buzzword…Same thing with “QB1”.

Instead of “position flex” how about you just get players who can play their position well? Just word salad from ole Ron. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/15/2023 at 5:58 PM, A TRAIN 89 said:

I can’t stand when Rivera says “position flex”. He is like an old man trying to use what he thinks is the vernacular of the younger more hip generation. Just a buzzword…Same thing with “QB1”.

Instead of “position flex” how about you just get players who can play their position well? Just word salad from ole Ron. 

Thats It Martin Short GIF by PBS SoCal

Position flex has yet to get Rivera a winning season in DC in 3 years & I agree about him trying to use what he thinks is a cool buzzword as an old man.

Get players who are great at one thing & maximize their talents RON!