Darren Waller Traded to the Giants

big_palooka

26 minutes ago, Chali21 said:

That being said. I’m not at all upset about the move other than I wish they got more. I’m big on players being on the field over potential. Waller I wish the best but dude hasn’t played much in the last two years. 

All this shi should’ve happened last year and we’d be loaded with $ and draft capital 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

All this shi should’ve happened last year and we’d be loaded with $ and draft capital 

Proof that McDaniels lost the plot. 

Traded and released guys low after extensions and the works. 

Absolutely no chance in hell this shows anything other than Mark seeing last year as a failure.

Not a rebuild, but a reload? L.O.L.

12 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

If all this happened last year after.... wE jUsT mAdE tHe PlAyOfFs, absolutely NOBODY would have approved. They would have buried the new regime. Let's be real. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, big_palooka said:

If all this happened last year after.... wE jUsT mAdE tHe PlAyOfFs, absolutely NOBODY would have approved. They would have buried the new regime. Let's be real. 

It would be like four times the outrage we are seeing now, that’s true. 

• Like 1

I'm with @RaidersAreOne on this. I like Waller, but his best football is behind him. He's not a traditional TE. He doesn't block, so you have to rotate a blocking TE in on designed runs often. He hasn't played much the last 2 years. 

Deep TE class, they can get younger and a more traditional TE. 

I do agree, it would have been nice to trade him at the deadline last year. But they were still in the playoff mix at that point, so I get it.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

so what, was the plan to just waste a year and be mediocre to get half the fan base on board with tearing it down?

I stil think a lot of raider fans wouldve been fine with trading carr last offseason, especialy if he got us a pick. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FloydFan said:

It would be like four times the outrage we are seeing now, that’s true. 

The revisionist history here is amazing.... at the time, the majority were praising the staff for committing to these guys. They loved the Chandler Jones signing, etc. 

Now.... every move they make people want to hate on it.

They are clearly resetting and looking to the future.... will it work out, I guess we wait and see. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

This shi should’ve got blown up 2 yrs ago mr positive 

All these carr lovers kept tryna run it back

now we’re the last guy at the bar with only mud ducks to choose from

Just now, big_palooka said:

The revisionist history here is amazing.... at the time, the majority were praising the staff for committing to these guys. They loved the Chandler Jones signing, etc. 

Now.... every move they make people want to hate on it.

They are clearly resetting and looking to the future.... will it work out, I guess we wait and see. 

Years of being the NFL's urinal cake has made us an enormously insufferable, pessimistic and bipolar group. 

• Like 3