Darren Waller Traded to the Giants

big_palooka

1 minute ago, Devilshark69 said:

You and the ENTIRE RAIDER NATION bro! Just a little something please....lol. Are we asking for too much. Btw, has our boy tranquill been signed yet? Lol

Tranquill is still a FA, don't think he's a realistic possibility though since he hasn't ever played for the Patriots.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, big_palooka said:

If all this happened last year after.... wE jUsT mAdE tHe PlAyOfFs, absolutely NOBODY would have approved. They would have buried the new regime. Let's be real. 

Depends on the compensation for Carr and Waller. Imo a lot of people lost faith in Carr a long time ago.

4 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Yeah, you were right on this one for sure. 

Who you like at TE in this class?

Luke Musgrave is my guy at TE this year, I'd love him at #38 or with a small trade back in the 2nd. Sam LaPorta would be great value at #70, looks like the next good Iowa TE. Zack Kuntz is someone I'd target in the 4th, he's a freak athlete and looks like a WR running routes.

Edited by NYRaider

2 hours ago, drfrey13 said:

I think it is irritating that they can make so much money making the decisions so long after we said they need to make that decision.  I think the majority think this was the right move.  Just should have happened last year.

Sure but I think most people salivated at him Adams Renfrow and Jones on the offense with Carr. 

Although I 100% agree they should have traded him at the deadline. However I recall many here saying that was a bad idea. 

1 minute ago, Devilshark69 said:

She tweeted that, it’s kinda funny. But oddly enough doesn’t sound too butthurt. Maybe Waller is happy he was dealt?  Who knows. 

Waller gets to play in another big market with a great offensive coach and as of now will easily be their #1 option in the passing game, I'm sure he's cool with it.

5 hours ago, big_palooka said:

If all this happened last year after.... wE jUsT mAdE tHe PlAyOfFs, absolutely NOBODY would have approved. They would have buried the new regime. Let's be real. 

One of the funniest things I've seen suggested on here is that we should've traded guys like Carr/Waller and started rebuilding last offseason. When almost everyone that has suggested it was pissed off we didn't run it back with Rich at HC. This forum would've went ballistic if we would've traded Carr or any key players away.

• Like 2