Titans sign LB Azeez Al-Shaair

ttitansfan4life

And it's not just a Ran connection.

If you watch his video, you will see a guy that is flying 100% to the ball. I think he plays the pass better than Cunningham and Long.  

But he is young and just looks to be a player on the rise opposed to some back up. 

He could end up being good for us. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Soxcat said:

Why couldn't we sign this guy and kept Long?  Stud LB crew right there and the money wasn't that expensive either.  

Because we need to develop rice he has as much potential as long who’s way cheaper. You guys are obsessed with undersized finesse LB’s that can easily be replace long is solid nothing special take it from me. I was the 1st person telling everyone that Rahsaan Evans was trash & overhype 

8 hours ago, TitanRedd said:

Because we need to develop rice he has as much potential as long who’s way cheaper. You guys are obsessed with undersized finesse LB’s that can easily be replace long is solid nothing special take it from me. I was the 1st person telling everyone that Rahsaan Evans was trash & overhype 

I agree, especially with a monster like Simmons up front. In theory it shouldn't be too hard to find a ILB who can make plays.

ILB have in some ways become the RBs of defense. You're only special if you really affect the passing game.

Also... Long couldn't stay healthy, i feel fans never factor that into the way FO's value players. 

Also also... in addition to Rice they also drafted Chance Campbell who got hurt in TC, Campbell tested outstanding pre-draft fwiw, he could be someone to watch as mini camps/OTAs happen.

Edited by Chocolateman78