Week 13 GDT - San Francisco 49ers @ Chicago Bears

J-ALL-DAY

I'm no longer surprised about Lynch - I think unless there's another injury, that's to be his lot for the rest of this season. 

I am more shocked about Carradine. Carradine has played very well this year and I would think the team would want him active over some of the others. I even would have thought it was possible that he be resigned by the team. 

That said, glad to see Brown will be there to help protect Garoppolo. The interior is still a mess, but at least outside rush won't be as big of a concern. Also glad to see Colbert back, as I'm pretty excited to see what we have there as his play has been surprisingly good. I am also VERY happy to see all the WRs active, as usually Bourne or Bolden have been inactive. With Garoppolo starting off, it'd be nice to see if he develops any chemistry with any of the receivers. I'd have a nice rotation and try and get each receiver at least 10-15 routes in the game. 

I am kinda hoping we get to see McNichol at some point. Not surprised that he's inactive this game, but I would like to see him by year's end. 

46 minutes ago, Gore Whore 21 said:

No Lynch or Carradine today. I am a big Lynch guy, so this is a bit disappointing, but it looks like he'll be somewhere else next year.

Definitely. But honestly, its his own. I doubt that he ever becomes what most were hoping for at the start of career.

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Definitely. But honestly, its his own. I doubt that he ever becomes what most were hoping for at the start of career.

I don't disagree with this. Kind of sucks because he is such a natural player, if he put some work in he could be very good. 

Just now, Gore Whore 21 said:

I don't disagree with this. Kind of sucks because he is such a natural player, if he put some work in he could be very good. 

Agreed. And if he does get everything in order, he could still very well be a good player, so I'm hoping for the best for him, but i also hope that he knows that he's largely responsible for blowing his first opportunity. 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Agreed. And if he does get everything in order, he could still very well be a good player, so I'm hoping for the best for him, but i also hope that he knows that he's largely responsible for blowing his first opportunity. 

Yeah, he comes off to me as a guy who is happy just hanging around. I really hope he doesn't go somewhere else in the NFC West and figure out what it takes to reach his potential, because that would be bad for us. 

On 11/30/2017 at 5:44 PM, PapaShogun said:

I'm just glad you said "couldn't care" instead of "could care". Might of just made my day. 

I had to read it twice to make sure.  I'm just at that point where I expect everyone to say/write/type it wrong.  lol

Archived