GDT Week 13 - TB @ GB. Battle of the Bays

skibrett15

6 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Read the post again, am I comparing players or roles??

sure.  Both points stand.  I like that division of labor, but I'd rather have our backs than those guys.

Williams - Duce Staley

Jones- Brian Westbrook

Montgomery - Correll Buckhalter

I just had to watch a random highlight to check if Cobb played today (he did). I guess there aren't many chances when Hundley plays the way he did tonight, but zero catches is kinda worrisome, isn't it? It just looks like Hundley just doesn't have any chemistry with him or Nelson (5 catches for 17 yards, outrageous).

2 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

I still don't know how GB won this game. Bucs with nearly 400 yards of offense. Ran 21 more plays than GB and GB's "QB" threw for 84 yards at 3.8 Y/A

That's why there are 3 phases. We clearly won ST and defensively we got 2 big red zone stops and the turnover. Just one of those weird ones, but you'll take it.

7 minutes ago, Packer_ESP said:

I just had to watch a random highlight to check if Cobb played today (he did). I guess there aren't many chances when Hundley plays the way he did tonight, but zero catches is kinda worrisome, isn't it? It just looks like Hundley just doesn't have any chemistry with him or Nelson (5 catches for 17 yards, outrageous).

yeah that's over 24m we are spending on 2 WRs who have combined for 44 catches and 395 yards in 7 games without Rodgers

Archived