2023 Lions Roster

Louis Friend

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Louis Friend said:

Felt like a move just to make a move. Glad Holmes spent a conditional future 7th to right the wrong. 

Any idea what the conditions are?  I would think that if he is on our roster in 2025 then they get a 2026 7th and if not they get nothing.  Since they were going to cut him anyways I hope its something like that since he may not stick here long term either but glad we brought in competition again and will hopefully improve at K this year. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Sllim Pickens said:

Any idea what the conditions are?  I would think that if he is on our roster in 2025 then they get a 2026 7th and if not they get nothing.  Since they were going to cut him anyways I hope its something like that since he may not stick here long term either but glad we brought in competition again and will hopefully improve at K this year. 

They haven't stated anything as far as I've seen but I'm assuming the same. The condition is if he's on the roster by a certain cutoff would be my guess. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Superduperman said:

He'll get on with another team. He's a good run blocker but could never put it together in pass blocking. He's still backup quality to someone though.

I'm not sold on this.  He has been pretty bad and we don't have great depth on the line so the fact he never made it in the rotation here makes me think he is probably done.  He may get a chance somewhere with injuries but doubt he makes a roster after cuts. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Sllim Pickens said:

I'm not sold on this.  He has been pretty bad and we don't have great depth on the line so the fact he never made it in the rotation here makes me think he is probably done.  He may get a chance somewhere with injuries but doubt he makes a roster after cuts. 

One of the few remaining Quintricia fails.