GDT - Panthers @ Saints - Revenge Game? More like SWEEEEEEP

Dome

I had us down for a loss last week given the injuries, it being an away game, and a very tough opponent. 

However, this week I feel very optimistic. I've been watching almost all of the Panthers games this year (huge McCaffrey fan), last week against the Jets, their defense didn't look top notch. Josh Mccown had his way with them (300+ yards 3 touchdowns). Had the Jets not repeatedly shot themselves in the foot, they would have won that game. Both the Jets and Panthers overall were just sloppy on both sides of the ball. Newton missed more throws than I can count on my hands. It was an atrocious performance by him. 

We beat them badly earlier this year on the road. I think we come out hungry after a loss, and hopefully get some key guys back this week on defense. I see us winning this game by 2-3 scores

6 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:

Should be a good one at home. Panthers won't go down easy, we'll need everyone laser focused for these final 5 weeks. 

This Saints team is different... They play hard even when thier not having thier best day or when they are undermanned. Injuries will play a major role in this game... If Lattimore and Crawley both return healthy as well as Armstead I think we win, if those guys are still hobbled then this will be a coin flip.

42 minutes ago, JMG5 said:

Lattimore and Crawley were back at practice today. 

Both at practice, but how much they actually practiced is still a bit unknown. Will be eagerly awaiting updates. 

Fleener and Williams were both out.

Fleener might as well be a reserve at this point, Hill can fill in just fine. Williams, PJ or Marcus?

Didn't Fleener come back after that hit or am I imagining things? He's listed for concussion now. If he came back and is now concussed Saints might get a fine for that one. 

5 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:

Both at practice, but how much they actually practiced is still a bit unknown. Will be eagerly awaiting updates. 

Fleener might as well be a reserve at this point, Hill can fill in just fine. Williams, PJ or Marcus?

Didn't Fleener come back after that hit or am I imagining things? He's listed for concussion now. If he came back and is now concussed Saints might get a fine for that one. 

Came back in the game but was removed after the next play. 

Saints are definitely looking at a fine. Lol

2 hours ago, navysaintsfan said:

Payton going to remember his run game?

God I hope so. I'm actually kinda glad Ingram got some "rest" last week. 11 touches isn't too bad, and can hopefully spark him to light up this Panther's defense.

The whole Saints squad should be playing for real this week, and hopefully playing pissed!

Archived