GDT - Panthers @ Saints - Revenge Game? More like SWEEEEEEP

Dome

2 hours ago, sammymvpknight said:

Looks like Lattimore and Crawley will play. Panthers are in deep [insert].

The big question is is Lattimore 100%? If it turns out he's not I'm going to be mad as hell. Yes this is a must-win game for us, but even if we lose we are still in a decent position to make a big push for the playoffs. In which case you want one of your absolute best defensive players as healthy as can be. Considering he was held from multiple practice this week, I'm almost leaning towards feeling like he should probably be sitting out of this game. I'm really really really hoping that they are not pushing him out there too fast.

2 hours ago, sammymvpknight said:

Looks like Lattimore and Crawley will play. Panthers are in deep [insert].

Depends how healthy he is.

I don’t trust our doctors at all... even the new ones. Hopefully he’s actually ready to come back.

11 minutes ago, navysaintsfan said:

Considering he was held from multiple practice this week, I'm almost leaning towards feeling like he should probably be sitting out of this game. I'm really really really hoping that they are not pushing him out there too fast.

Agreed. If he comes out and re-injures his ankle, Ill be back in that Payton hot seat thread 

12 minutes ago, tyler735 said:

http://www.espn.com/espn/now?nowId=21-0729060506781883987-4

No Lattimore today. Hope he's ready for Thursday against Atlanta, as that will be a much tougher matchup as Carolina's WR core isn't that great. Crawley should hold his own against Funchess.

If he’s not ready...he’s not ready. But yeah...this defense goes from being top 10 to 20-25 without him. 

2 minutes ago, sammymvpknight said:

If he’s not ready...he’s not ready. But yeah...this defense goes from being top 10 to 20-25 without him. 

But hopefully he's ready. That's a tough matchup against Julio Jones, and he would be huge to have back in that game. 

Archived