GDT - Panthers @ Saints - Revenge Game? More like SWEEEEEEP

Dome

Just now, SSK said:

Not too bad??? 

I'd say they didn't look good at all. 

I didn't say they looked good. But they made the Panthers work for it. I'm just saying they look like they could straighten it out throughout the game and I won't overreact to one drive.

3 minutes ago, NS922 said:

I didn't say they looked good. But they made the Panthers work for it. I'm just saying they look like they could straighten it out throughout the game and I won't overreact to one drive.

Oh I'm not over reacting. I never expect much from this defense. Lol 

1 minute ago, sammymvpknight said:

Here we go again...the Panthers can’t stop Kamara. Payton takes Kamara out of the game. 

Kamara was in the game, he was just being used as a decoy on a few of those plays.  You can't just feed him the rock everytime he gets on the field and the last offensive play if they paid too much attention to Kamara, like they might've been prone to do, there would've been a personnel advantage on the strong side for us.

5 minutes ago, Raves said:

Kamara was in the game, he was just being used as a decoy on a few of those plays.  You can't just feed him the rock everytime he gets on the field and the last offensive play if they paid too much attention to Kamara, like they might've been prone to do, there would've been a personnel advantage on the strong side for us.

I completely agree. Plus you want to keep him fresh. However, there definitely seems to be an obvious difference between drives where Kamara touches the ball and when he doesn't. They have to get other players involved, we can't have the whole offense revolve around one player.

Edit: And there you go, Ingram has a huge run B|

Archived