GDT - Panthers @ Saints - Revenge Game? More like SWEEEEEEP

Dome

9 hours ago, tyler735 said:

Right isn't it crazy how Brees somehow has gotten robbed his entire career with MVP's. Especially during some of our great years where we putting up elite numbers on offense, and among the best records in the NFL.

09 was Brees definitely.  He got mugged and left for dead that year.

2011 he got really unlucky Rodgers had a GOAT season.

2013 same thing with Peyton's 55 TD season.

And 2006 was the year LT had 28 TDs lol.

On 12/4/2017 at 11:23 AM, SWATcha said:

Aside from his 70 yard run, he hasn't done much the last two weeks against good teams, which worries me a little. Take out the long run yesterday, and he's like 13 rushes for 15 yards......He's not a runner that can make something out of nothing. If the Oline doesn't make a hole for him, he gets stonewalled, which again, worries me a little moving into the playoffs.

Dont sell short what those 13 carries for 15 yards does to a defense... It isnt the 70 yard run that wears out a defense, its the slamming up the middle and with Ingram doing it Kamara doesnt have to. Ingrams impact goes beyond highlight plays and big stats.

50 minutes ago, whodatworm23 said:

Dont sell short what those 13 carries for 15 yards does to a defense... It isnt the 70 yard run that wears out a defense, its the slamming up the middle and with Ingram doing it Kamara doesnt have to. Ingrams impact goes beyond highlight plays and big stats.

You're right, but 13 carries for 15 yards is something we can get from any back.  We need Ingram to keep breaking a few like he's been doing.

2 hours ago, Jlowe22 said:

You're right, but 13 carries for 15 yards is something we can get from any back.  We need Ingram to keep breaking a few like he's been doing.

True but ingrams versatility in the passing game and blocking in pass pro isnt... His all around skill set is what makes him one of the better backs in the NFL.

4 hours ago, whodatworm23 said:

No, I get it. It just worries me a little that because Ingram isn't getting yardage that Payton will be Payton and abandon the run. Even though, like you said, it goes beyond the ypc. 

Archived