Week 13 GDT: Pats visit Buffalo

Deadpulse

Pats vs Bills  

11 members have voted

1. 1. How many yards will Lesean McCoy get?

• under 50 - Patriots take away the Bills best weapon on offense
    • 100+ - Lesean takes advantage of the matchups and keeps the Bills in the game
    • 100+ - Lesean gets a bunch of garbage time yards and inflates the stats
  2. 2. Who has the best day?

• Tom Brady
    • Lesean McCoy
    • Dion Lewis
    • Rob Gronkowski
    • Tyrod Taylor
  3. 3. Which injured player is most likely to play

• Kelvin Benjamin
    • Chris Hogan
    • Kyle Van Noy

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/03/2017 at 06:30 PM

Capture.png

This might be the most interesting division game of the season. The Bills are still clawing for a playoff spot and have all the tools that tend to give the Patriots fits. The big story of this game, to me, is how the defense responds to Shady and the Bills run game.

I have a bad feeling about this game. I worry about McCoy just getting steady yardage and Tyrod beating us on his feet. If we get up big early I still won't relax, reminds me of 2014 when we got up big and the bills stormed back.

22 minutes ago, The Third Rider said:

Some interesting stats, Brady needs just 2 touch downs to own the touch down record in the Ralph Wilson/New Era Stadium (basically the last 20 years). He also needs 2 more wins to be the winniest qb there in the same time span. Surely this makes him Wall of Fame worthy. 

He also ties Favre for most wins against a single opponent (26 for Favre vs Detroit and 26 for Brady vs Buffalo). He wins this weekend he has dominated the Bills more than any one player against any one team ever. So thats fun. 

3 minutes ago, ChazStandard said:

The Bills has been straight up bad for several weeks now, giving monster yardage on the ground. I wouldn't be surprised if MG was active this game, and they went run heavy.

Always good to have an ex player going against his former team.

24 minutes ago, ChazStandard said:

The Bills has been straight up bad for several weeks now, giving monster yardage on the ground. I wouldn't be surprised if MG was active this game, and they went run heavy.

Besides last week where the Bills held Kareem Hunt to 16 yards, that is correct.

Granted KC O is on a down spiral but from how the Bills looked the 3 weeks prior, I'll take the defensive showing on the road at Arrowhead.

I still don't expect the Bills to contain TB and company though lol

• Put pressure on the pocket instead of blitzing like we did Moore 
  • McCoy accounts for a disgusting amount of their offensive production, according to stats. Everyone is miles off him. So, dedicate resources to him
  • Make Tyrod's arm beat us, rather than his legs

• Sort the screen game out - we average less than 2 yards per play over the past two weeks
  • Carry on averaging 5YPC on 1st down. Makes Brady's task easier 

4 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:
  • Put pressure on the pocket instead of blitzing like we did Moore 
  • McCoy accounts for a disgusting amount of their offensive production, according to stats. Everyone is miles off him. So, dedicate resources to him
  • Make Tyrod's arm beat us, rather than his legs

• Sort the screen game out - we average less than 2 yards per play over the past two weeks
  • Carry on averaging 5YPC on 1st down. Makes Brady's task easier 

Prepare for the "We have no pass rush GG fire our entire DLine" comments as soon as we move to contain D instead of rushing the passer.

Think we'll be running a bunch of zone D so everyone prepare to get smoked over the middle by Clay and McCoy out of the backfield

Archived