Ghostnote

14 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

So your choices tomorrow are 

Lose to Dallas 

Or 

Clinch the NFC East for the Eagles

homer-simpson-rock-and-a-hard-place.gif

Beat Dallas. All day, every day.

In fact, if the Skins go 2-14 over a season, but the two wins are against the Cowgirls, that's a great season.

10-6 would get us in

the falcons Rams Seahawks saints and panthers play eachother soon the saints play the falcons twice and the Rams plays the eagles and Seahawks again soon

I doubt all those team go 10-6 the falcons are inconsistent the saints d getting exposed the Seahawks are inconsistent the Rams play tough people and the panthers O is suspect 

we have a very good chance 

1 hour ago, Dashing202 said:

10-6 would get us in

the falcons Rams Seahawks saints and panthers play eachother soon the saints play the falcons twice and the Rams plays the eagles and Seahawks again soon

I doubt all those team go 10-6 the falcons are inconsistent the saints d getting exposed the Seahawks are inconsistent the Rams play tough people and the panthers O is suspect 

we have a very good chance 

We just have to win!!!! If we win the the cards will fall how they may and we will either be in or knocking on the door but outside looking in. But if we don’t win it doesn’t matter what they do. So let’s go win first

Rick “The Love Doctor” Walker is worried Jay will be too pass Happy and “Coach Jones” will have Zak run more outside which always kills us 

i love Kerrigan but he gets beaten like a red headed stepson when we face a mobile quarterback who runs to his side

3 hours ago, ripsean21 said:

We just have to win!!!! If we win the the cards will fall how they may and we will either be in or knocking on the door but outside looking in. But if we don’t win it doesn’t matter what they do. So let’s go win first

I'm fine being 10-6 after a tough schedule .

thatd build momentium for next season but the skins should acquire more wideouts if they plan on drafting a rookie .

Archived