GDT: Week 13 - Dallas Week

Ghostnote

Another coulda shoulda woulda game. If the wrs catch the balls thrown to them and Crowder and Kirk don't fumble we probably win. But just like some other losses, turnovers killed us. The score should've been reversed in the redskins favor at halftime. The run D was an abomination in the second half, we really miss our depth. Hopefully McClain is back to be in the rotation this week.

3 hours ago, turtle28 said:

Alex Smith is under contract next year, the Chiefs are going to be looking for a trading partner same with the Bengals and McCarran. If Kirk is gone, best available is going to be Bradford probably and he's decent but can't stay health, his knees are a mess but that's who I'd sign if kirk is gone and we should draft someone to develop like we did with Kirk.

I don't want bradford dude ...... rather see Kap at qb than bradford and that speaks volume to how I view bradford .

11 hours ago, Dashing202 said:

I don't want bradford dude ...... rather see Kap at qb than bradford and that speaks volume to how I view bradford .

I don’t want Bradford either - I want Kirk - but I’m just saying he’s going to be the best FA qb available after Kirk.

If Gruden is still here next year and Kirk is gone, Colt will be the starter though, mark my words. Then, we’ll draft a rookie to develop behind him.

Archived