Ghostnote

My son came down and saw the score.

"This is a problem."
"What?"
"We're losing!"
"Yes ... but you should be in bed."

*he heads up*
*my wife comes down*

"Eric told complained we were losing. I told him 'the sooner you accept the Redskins suck, the happier you will be.'"

*my initial reaction*

tenor.gif?itemid=7272969

*but immediately it turned to*

WiltedBelatedBluewhale-max-1mb.gifOfficialSkinnyAlaskanmalamute-max-1mb.gi

6 minutes ago, ripsean21 said:

So teams waist their time putting their premier CB’s on him because he doesn’t get open??? Cool agree to disagree his volume doesn’t mean he’s not open. But dislike him idc dude. He’s going to be good and sorry you have to wait to see it. Players take time to develop!

He doesn't get assigned premiere corners. Just stop. When he starts getting open, he can have some easier catches.

Just now, Slateman said:

He doesn't get assigned premiere corners. Just stop. When he starts getting open, he can have some easier catches.

So Richard Sherman, Marshon Lattimore and Xavier Rhodes didn’t shodow him? Go back and watch the games dude!!!!!!!! I don’t make it up!!

1 minute ago, lavar703 said:

Ahh Jerry Jones still taking credit for the work Jimmy Johnson did I see. 

But Barry Switzer won a trophy too (with the team Johnson built)!

23 minutes ago, Dashing202 said:

Ctfu ok dude if u really believe there far apart your insane Eli has had 5 string to practice squad memebers since week 2 

kirk offense has more tools than the Giants and by the way Eli would be much cheaper vs Kirk come on also added to draft a rookie qb 

why would we wanna waste millions of dollars on Kirk the cowboys doesnteven have Sean lee dude come on

eli is 37 bro. how short sighted are you?????

Archived